Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where to buy?

trephanation

With the world events the way they are right now (shipping from other countries), probably the only way is to assemble it yourself. However nobody here knows anything about you and you haven't made an intro thread so we can't in good conscience recommend you parts.. Do you have safety goggles and have you read laserpointersafety.com?

Jimmy93

I'm not sure how to make an intro thread. I've recently joined LPF. I'm looking for a good green laser to purchase and everything keeps telling me to come here. I've never assembled a laser before, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I do have safety googles for lasers. I bought a blue laser off Amazon. It's the word Dinsom. I bought that laser before I did my research. I've came to learn that green is best for visibility. I haven't read the laserpointersafety.com yet, didn't know about. I'll do that on my free time. I found a thor H 2 1000mw laser pointer with green beam on the laserpointerstore.com for about $300, but idk if I can trust that site.

GSS

Although Laserpointerstore isn't extremely expensive. "although the $300 asking price for the 520 is very very expensive" I would avoid them as they have the worst customer service. I'f your item arrives broken or just flat out dies you are on your own. They will avoid you at all costs and if they take Paypal it will come to a battle of months trying to get your money back..
Lifetime17 is a great member builder and if your in the US 2 day priority shipping. Look at his sales thread to get an idea, you will be pleased:)

Jimmy93

Although Laserpointerstore isn't extremely expensive. "although the $300 asking price for the 520 is very very expensive" I would avoid them as they have the worst customer service. I'f your item arrives broken or just flat out dies you are on your own. They will avoid you at all costs and if they take Paypal it will come to a battle of months trying to get your money back..
Lifetime17 is a great member builder and if your in the US 2 day priority shipping. Look at his sales thread to get an idea, you will be pleased:)
Thank you! You are very helpful!

Trinh Hong Phuoc is a member here that sells green single diode pointers, but you will have to pay for shipping from Vietnam.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Trinh Hong Phuoc is a member here that sells green single diode pointers, but you will have to pay for shipping from Vietnam.
For the one I got from Trinh the small additional $$ for shipping was worth it. Beautifully machined and detailed. All the threaded components screw together with buttery smoothness. I love building my own but I'm likely to buy another of theirs!

Snecho

Hi GSS,
I messed up a laser I bought from laserpointerstore and they immediately sent me a free replacement. That one had some cosmetic issues but after I contacted them again, they said I can ship it back for a 2nd free replacement, which Is on its way right now. They responded to my service ticket within 12 hours or less every single time I contacted them :)