Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where to buy a good laser ?

445nm for stability and robustness, 532nm for better beam specs/thinner beam and visibility. Although visibility won't be worlds apart. I have a 1.6Watt 445 and 100mW of 532 and I'd say the 445 is actually brighter. 400mW of 532 probably would be brighter than 2Watts of 445 but both are still very bright. the beams of either will be bright and visible without much effort, and both will heat up pretty quickly.

I'd say it's a decision which can only be made based on the following:
-do you prefer blue or green (blue is probably more unusual in a laser)
-do you want to burn and melt plastic - the blue will surpass the green in burning ability
-do you want a tighter beam that doesn't diverge as much over distance - get the green

only you can choose.

Last edited:

^Why are you Necro-posting old threads with non-helpful info? Not only that but the site you listed is most likely a complete scam.

For $27 you won't get a 200-250mW 532nm green laser. But, you're in luck. Because I know a reliable guarantee of quality sites, and 27$ price or more, you can to see.
***LINK HIDDEN***Puntatore laser 200mw penna verde del laser con 10000 metri distanza

Do not post links to obvious cheap run of the mill sites like that and put guarantee of quality in the same sentence. There are a lot of new people coming to the forum and we don't need that trash presented to them.