Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where should I buy my laser?

The only difference is the color. Do you want the chrome or grey, that's it.

yes, they should all have the same 150mw module in it. And the hosts are all the same, just different colors.

Mujlza

My laser has finally arrived, and it's STRONG! It's almost TOO strong. I understand that it's extremely dangerous to look straight into the laser, but is it risky to just look at the dot?

My laser has finally arrived, and it's STRONG! It's almost TOO strong. I understand that it's extremely dangerous to look straight into the laser, but is it risky to just look at the dot?

Yes, you need to get some goggles.

O-like is pretty good also. Make sure to get some safety goggles. PM me if you need a pair of High Quality Wicked Lasers goggles.

2009-09-16T17:55:26Z
Forward-clickie -- I must have forward-clickie for the momentary strobe with my thumb of 3-4Hz, instead of reverse-clickie with momentary-off that may be in the waterproof hosts such as Rayfoss.

Is forward clickie standard or an option with o-like.com and/or rayfoss.com, else, can you name a source? :thanks: