Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where are my manners?

Already made about 15 posts without even introducing myself, so rude of me.

Anyways hello all, i'm Richman. I've been really interested in lasers since KipKay reviewed and made videos every week on WickedLasers. I loved the look of the hosts, the power and all the features. But when I searched for reviews I came across this website where people reviewed WL. I heard some awful things about them being overpriced, and the products were underspec and sometimes were faulty. I read multiple reviews about Lazerer and a few other sites. Lazerer being the most simple and low price for what I wanted for my first laser, I just had to buy it! After I purchased it I came here to register since everyone seemed really cool and can most likely help me out in the future for perhaps building my own!

Well I also play a hand full of computer games including Counter Strike in which I admin GFL servers, I play Smite which is a pretty cool MOBA, and I started playing CoD Ghosts which in all honesty sucks haha. Anyways thanks for taking your time to read my intro and hope to meet a good amount of people and develop some good times while here!:thanks:

Tmack

Seen you are d a bit. Welcome. Feel free to pm me with questions. I will answer what I can or point you to someone who can.

Tony

Arshus

Welcome! Lol I just started playing Dark Souls, pretty unique game!

Welcome! Lol I just started playing Dark Souls, pretty unique game!
I bought that during the steam summer sale, installed it and started it up. Said it highly recommends an Xbox controller so I was like forget it and haven't even played it lol. Heard it was good though.

Yay that makes three active tampa residents! Woot woot. Welcome to the 813 laser club ;)

Welcome to the forums man :)

And yes Tmack is a very helpful member, he has helped me out quite a few times ;)

Dark Souls for PC Fixer

That site will make your Dark Souls for PC nicely playable. I enjoy the hell out of it.

-Sal

I'll check it out, thanks!

@everyone else: Thanks for the welcomes! And yeah I've seen a lot of people from Tampa or somewhere in Florida, yet oddly enough never have seen a laser in the sky haha.