Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

When Will the Millionth Post Be Made?

999,907... Getting really close:D It may not be July 1st like i predicted, but actually today instead!

This is Mattronium, Signing in for the "Millionth Post Watch" in an effort to catch the fabled Millionth post:D
The only problem that I see that could make it more difficult to catch the millionth post is a group of people posting about it:tinfoil:

The Posting Cycle: The closer we get to the millionth post the more people post about it, increasing the rate of posts and causing the millionth post to happen sooner. And probably causing even more people to post about it.....etc.

Don't think this is official the 1,000,000th post since "The Qube" posted about 20 times just to raise it up ;)

-Alex

Yah, I know, how could anyone NOT see sooo many post by ONE person. Why do you think I made MY post ;)

Last edited:
Yah, I know, how could anyone NOT see sooo many post by ONE person. Why do you think I made MY post ;)

I did see it but was thinking to myself all his posts would be deleted(not count towards the 1,000,000).

I think we should just have a GB(as has been proposed before) where we buy cheap pens from LG and have them engraved. Would be much more enjoyable and avoid all this competition :D

-Alex

I had a feeling someone with a complete disregard for respect and fairness would ruin it:mad:
Anyway, I'm all for the group buy:beer:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yeah I think doing a commemorative GB instead of the contest is the best. In the 7 years I've been on the forum I've seen lots of contests and usually they end with a dispute and hard feeling all the way around.

I commemorative pen GB allows all members to be participate and keep a piece of LPF history.

I'm on the LPF Chat right now if anyone wants to discuss the GB.

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/

Connect drop down select: ECNet [webirc]
Channel enter: #laserchat

Last edited:
I don't particularly care who gets the millionth post... but goddamnit I look through the recent posts to find a thread I want to see, then suddenly the qube posts 50 freaking times, I've NEVER seen that much of the recent posts section being taken by one member. Not once.

I don't particularly care who gets the millionth post... but goddamnit I look through the recent posts to find a thread I want to see, then suddenly the qube posts 50 freaking times, I've NEVER seen that much of the recent posts section being taken by one member. Not once.
Exactly. And what makes it worse is that all of his posts are "good prices" "amazing" "good luck" "good deal"
all examples of useless, non-contributive posts that help no one

"this is a great price"
"he is a good guy"
"sweet cat:)"
The list goes on.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
All of TheQube's spam/one word posts have been removed. Count has been reset to what it was before.

As for the commemorative GB, I was thinking of the LaserGlow Sol Series as the laser to engrave:

https://www.laserglow.com/GAU

Not too expensive, so we won't exclude members from being able to get one, yet still very unusual. :D We can get $10 off each one if we are able to get 10. :D

Last edited:
If we go with the Sol Series, will it be gold or platinum? I'd prefer gold as it looks better IMO. And what would the engraving say?