Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Whats The Worlds Most Powerful Handheld Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus_Darkrose

Congrats on post #2,000 :D

meth400

Yes, WL is still around. And doing everything in their power to ensure pointers are banned in every country on the planet.
yep,agree. they were causing a lot of sh$%! years ago ,seems like nothing has changed in that respect. glad i imported my rpl's and nova's when i did.sounds like they are hard to get here now,pity.gr8 laser.

Lotus_Darkrose

I can't believe I plugged my headphones in to watch that. Some of the dumbest videos I've seen, and I've seen some really stupid videos.

I'm not sure how powerful it is so let me point it at a reflective "DANGER" sign and see how muuch of the power gets reflected to my face and eyes...

ARG

I'm not sure how powerful it is so let me point it at a reflective "DANGER" sign and see how muuch of the power gets reflected to my face and eyes...
Ah ha ha ha. I watched that video, it made me cringe, you could see the reflection on his eye's. :crackup:

Of course, he doesn't read the danger pamphlet, instead he try's to burn it.

OP: Get some goggles and read up on some laser safety, for your own good.

Last edited:

Lotus_Darkrose

If I had that whiny and annoying of a voice, I'd keep it off of the internet.

And what you do isn't a "review". You take it out, flail around things that it came with, sputter some nonsense, and play with it. Rather carelessly, I might add. Who the heck would want you "reviewing" their product?

Yeah i left a big comment on his video saying its a crappy un-boxing not a review and some stuff about laser safety,he deleted it next day.

Even though, from the little I know about lasers, all I've heard in terms of purchasable laser pointers, would be the Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic Spyder III. It doesn't look insanely powerful, but it does require a key lock and a digital lock. I dont really have to worry about it, my budget is so limited.

Just givin' my two cents.

The Arctic is insanely powerful. Arctics go from 720mW to 1W in rare cases. For a hand held laser its very powerful. Thats up to 200X your 5mW red.

Status
Not open for further replies.