Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

whats the funniest thing you've seen here @ LPF

Post a link to the funniest thing you have seen here at LPF. just lpf please, we all know there is funny crap on the net.

mine is courtesy of SPYROROCKS....

23pkw6.jpg

Last edited:

Who was here for DAoO?
Jake21?
Wesdaman?
Timelord?

Those were the good days.

Gata

That .gif by Niko was so funny. I remember the thread it was started in. Oh the good ol' days.

Kevlar

I have this epic sculpture next to me :) revo sent me the pen style kit along with this to repair it :) It is now in my possession :D

That is kinda how I look at it, a sculpture. It's like an abstract work of art!! ;)

In the three years I've been here, this post by spyrorocks has to be the funniest:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
>You are now chatting with 'John'
John: Hi, thank you for visiting Wicked Lasers, how may I assist you?
you: Hi John, My name is Claire. I work for an adult movie company.
you: My boss, Mr. Raswald, send me onto the internet to find a good sturdy laser to be used in our next film.
you: Our budget is about $5,000.
you: What would you recommend?
John: may I know if you have any specific purpose?
you: Well, we have one scene in the movie where I am deeply depressed, and our directors thought that it might be a good idea if I used a smooth laser to pleasure myself.
you: The laser must have a bright beam, and quite thick in build as well.
you: Oops! Almost forgot, it must be able to take the shock of being thrusted in and out, and should be able to withstand liquids.
you: What would you recommend?
John: alright, then I suggest that you get our Spyder II GX which is the most powerful laser that we offer.
John: It has 200-300mw that can give you a very bright and stable beam, aside from that it has a 100% duty cycle so you can turn it on for as long as you want.
you: Thank you very much for the info.

edit: this one too: http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/m...-laser-representative-28381-2.html#post357803

Last edited: