Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

whats the brightest farthest 1watt green laser pointer to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjfrost

Maybe you should sue the guy for defamation? He's really scared to sell a laser pointer for legal reasons, but not to take your profile picture and modify it, then reupload it.
lol ya actually I'm pressing sexual harassment charges against him as well he sent me a message earlier and he was asking me to show him my laser 🙈 I was scared and diddent reply that's why he started attacking me

There is no case here. No one was defamed as this is not the New York Times and what losses in $$$ are you talking about here? Not everything rises to the level of a law suit.

Tjfrost

There is no case here. No one was defamed as this is not the New York Times and what losses in $$$ are you talking about here? Not everything rises to the level of a law suit.
no Paul my time is money so I had to have my employees stop working so o could show them the extreme attack on my character and my looks so I lost money while they were laughing for the rest of the day so I'm adding that into the law suit along with pain and suffering, I'm thinking about 50-60k might do it. I shouldn't say mutch more about the case I don't want to have to put a gag order on anyone while we go through litigation soooo🤐

What about the pain and suffering your original avatar caused many of us ?

I think 75-90k might help me recover from the thought of it, it literally looked like you were blowing me a drunken kiss and I felt harassed and scared, my GF said my evening performance suffered because of the mental image of your puckered lips, I may still need therapy.

Tjfrost

What about the pain and suffering your original avatar caused many of us ?

I think 75-90k might help me recover from the thought of it, it literally looked like you were blowing me a drunken kiss and I felt harassed and scared, my GF said my evening performance suffered because of the mental image of your puckered lips, I may still need therapy.
🤔ok ok let's settle out of court.. and I changed it already so don't ban me like Alex Jones or it will just make me more popular on this forum

Wow guys I'm not sure what I did so horable this is my first forum ever joining and you guys are frreking out over what? look at what you guys are saying I was totally cool with everyone and then this hakzaw1 sounds like a serial killer or something relax dude what's your problem I didn't see your message so I'm "shunned" get a life brother I might not spell good but I own a company making 400-500k a year got a family and a hot ass wife and more important things to do than wait for some weirdo to message me before he starts crying because he's to scared to show his ugly face online

Hmmm... I too own a self sustaining company...
I have learned that using proper English when communicating
with Customers and Suppliers helps your credibility...

When you type your post the Forum has a spell checker and
underlines in red misspelled words. A simple Google search
for that word will give you the proper spelling.

Stating that you have a "hot A$$ wife" does not give you
credibility here nor would your wife approve of you depicting
her as a sex object.

That being said... yeah haksaw1 may have stepped over the
line just a bit. I didn't see what he saw....

Jerry

Tjfrost

Hmmm... I too own a self sustaining company...
I have learned that using proper English when communicating
with Customers and Suppliers helps your credibility...

When you type your post the Forum has a spell checker and
underlines in red misspelled words. A simple Google search
for that word will give you the proper spelling.

Stating that you have a "hot A$$ wife" does not give you
credibility here nor would your wife approve of you depicting
her as a sex object.

That being said... yeah haksaw1 may have stepped over the
line just a bit. I didn't see what he saw....

Jerry
Jerry buddy I can't spell I dropped out of high school to make money I pay my secretary to worry about that sending out emails we can talk all day about spelling or we can talk about lasers I'm sure every person on here will love to chime in on something there good at like when they won there first spelling B in 6th grade and live off of that pride boost the rest of there life everybody has there own gifts focusing on people's faults will NEVER bring you happiness so if your preaching to me about my moral value and respect to my wife just know when you point your finger at someone you got 3 pointing right back at you I only said that line because I was being attacked on how ugly I am by some person for no good reason why sit online all day to judge others it brings nothing but negative thinking when we are all on this forum to get enjoyment talking about somthing we love maby you should all read back on all your posts and see if your becoming negative, irritable, easily annoyed with recent posts over when you first posted here and actually enjoyed the forum i think the real problem here with you long term vetrans on the forum is you arent getting the enjoyment you used to here and now its time you find happiness else where

no Paul my time is money so I had to have my employees stop working so o could show them the extreme attack on my character and my looks so I lost money while they were laughing for the rest of the day so I'm adding that into the law suit along with pain and suffering, I'm thinking about 50-60k might do it. I shouldn't say mutch more about the case I don't want to have to put a gag order on anyone while we go through litigation soooo🤐
A bunch of bs. You voluntarily stopped working your employees.

As for spelling and punctuation, you don't draw up contracts with the former and lacking the latter I'm sure. It's odd you can spell "litigation" yet can't spell "mutch". There's no "t" in "much". I'm not asking for you to write gramatically correct prose and even a mispelling is ok, but you seem not to give a damn about either which as far as punctuation goes make your posting difficult to read. Add a few more periods and commas, they'll help a lot with communication.

Jerry buddy I can't spell I dropped out of high school to make money I pay my secretary to worry about that sending out emails we can talk all day about spelling or we can talk about lasers I'm sure every person on here will love to chime in on something there good at like when they won there first spelling B in 6th grade and live off of that pride boost the rest of there life everybody has there own gifts focusing on people's faults will NEVER bring you happiness so if your preaching to me about my moral value and respect to my wife just know when you point your finger at someone you got 3 pointing right back at you I only said that line because I was being attacked on how ugly I am by some person for no good reason why sit online all day to judge others it brings nothing but negative thinking when we are all on this forum to get enjoyment talking about somthing we love maby you should all read back on all your posts and see if your becoming negative, irritable, easily annoyed with recent posts over when you first posted here and actually enjoyed the forum i think the real problem here with you long term vetrans on the forum is you arent getting the enjoyment you used to here and now its time you find happiness else where
Since that is the reason, why not take brush-up education in areas you are weak on? There's no shame in that.
When talking to someone you naturally take breaks, punctuation marks are the visual written indicator to the reader when to stop or pause.... . Imagine how difficult it would be to listen to someone that never took natural pauses?

I may be wrong... but had 'tj' just corrected in first post title from 'Groupies' when I think you meant Groups.. laser groups.
we have no groupies that I know of..
so add that to your "odd'' avatar and you should be able to see what went wrong and whose fault that was.. you admit to be new to forums.. & it shows.. why not take advice from those NOT new here??
respect here is earned.. please grow up.
I, for one, am DONE and DONE.. the blocking/ignoring/shunning shall begin . we have lasers to build.. hak
nothing to see here... ya'll move along now...

TJ: There is always concern when someone does not show their safety gear. It is amazingly easy to blind yourself-or others with a 1W laser.
Sunglasses can actually make that worse by dilating the pupils. You can't blink fast enough with a high powered laser. Direct or reflection-and you lose vision. If you ignore that-then you are not likely to get much help here. I posted a direct link for the proper safety glasses-the same ones I use. Have you ordered a pair???
Punctuation helps with communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.