Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's really the best LPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said roosl... and I agree 100% on all you said..

The best LPM is the one that will do the job for you at
the price you can afford...:cool:

Jerry

Well I would like to give a thanks to everyone that posted. I sorta asked a question with a million different answers. I guess I should of asked for everyones feedback on the LPMs they own. It seems you have been nice enough to do that anyways. It is now time for me to search for the LPM that fits my needs, wants, and most importanly my wallet.

Sorry to be off subject here but thanks Flaminpyro. You could see more if you would like to, just check out my thread >>here.<<

What I've learned is that you sometimes have to make do with what you've got. If that's just a finger, it helps to know that it might be useful for something other than putting it up in the face of someone you know nothing about, for making statements you don't like.

And judging by my collection of meters, which doesn't include the many I use every day at work or the many I've had in the past, do you think I've learned something about the proper meter for the job?

Yeah... you are the best... the one and only... and the giver of truths...
We are mere morons in your Omnipotent presence...:worthy:

The whining just keeps going on... and on... and on....:whistle:

:horse: :horse: :horse: Man... put it to rest...

Jerry

Last edited:

daguin

What I've learned is that you sometimes have to make do with what you've got. If that's just a finger, it helps to know that it might be useful for something other than putting it up in the face of someone you know nothing about, for making statements you don't like.

And judging by my collection of meters, which doesn't include the many I use every day at work or the many I've had in the past, do you think I've learned something about the proper meter for the job?
That's right, respond from a bankrupt position with mockery and sarcasm. Works for Glen Beck.

See? I can use the cute emoticons too!
For a person who appears to have some level of knowledge, you sure are insecure. How about this? Will this end it?

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.