Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What would be the best company to order from? (sorry Im a noob)

css123

Hey Guys. I'm new to LPF and I know a good amount ABOUT lasers but I don't know what company I should go for? I was going to order from WL but I wanted some other opinions first. All I want is a 200 mw violet but not like drangon lasers who charges like $1,000,000.(<70 would be great) Thanks!:yh

udanis

Hey Guys. I'm new to LPF and I know a good amount ABOUT lasers but I don't know what company I should go for? I was going to order from WL but I wanted some other opinions first. All I want is a 200 mw violet but not like drangon lasers who charges like $1,000,000.(<70 would be great) Thanks!:yh

The big thing is you get what you pay for. Dragon lasers, laser glow, nova lasers, and CNI are going to be the BEST but no where near your price.

For laser near your price check out o-like and rayfoss.com, but they are going to be lower quality than those listed above.
405nm Laser : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Maybe you can have a look at priceagnels
as you are a noob, then you'd better find some cheap ones firstly. You can consider the both the quality and the price. I have two good choices for you:$44.86 true 200mw green laser and 100mW Green Laser Pointer Pen (Black)
The first one is true 200mw, the second one may be not so high as 100mw.

If you want some ones in best reputation,and if the price is not a probelm,you may choose CNI or wicked Laser.

It's really not so easy for a noob to make his decision, we are here to help always.

Best wishes!

Toke

If you update your location you are likely to get slightly more relevant information.
Odicforce sell parts, kits, and some finished lasers.
They are in the UK and into return customers. :)

udanis

Maybe you can have a look at priceagnels
as you are a noob, then you'd better find some cheap ones firstly. You can consider the both the quality and the price. I have two good choices for you:$44.86 true 200mw green laser and 100mW Green Laser Pointer Pen (Black)
The first one is true 200mw, the second one may be not so high as 100mw.

If you want some ones in best reputation,and if the price is not a probelm,you may choose CNI or wicked Laser.

It's really not so easy for a noob to make his decision, we are here to help always.

Best wishes!

That user is one of their employes. For that price do not expect a quality product. There are many sites like his (deal extreme, gadget town) these are all drop shipping chinese site. As a general statement the laser they sell are usually WAY underspec and have questionable build quality. I personally would never expect to get a quality laser from priceangles, gadget town or deal extreme. If i wanted a pig with light up nostrils for 71 cents I would (and have) order from them.

The thing I have come to find out with laser is YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. When you don't spend that much for a laser (ie priceangles and similar sites) don't expect it to work as described or last very long.

Here are some more sites that have a good rep on the forum:
laser glow
dragon lasers
nova laser
o-like
ray foss (fairly good, but lasers are not usually upto spec)

[rant]

and I'm getting pretty aggravated with companies coming here to advertise their products by posting a lot of irrelevant posts. I'm sure a bunch of companies would come and post that their lasers are the ones to buy when some one asks what laser people recommend, but that isn't proper behavior. -1 for you.

[/rant]

That user is one of their employes. For that price do not expect a quality product. There are many sites like his (deal extreme, gadget town) these are all drop shipping chinese site. As a general statement the laser they sell are usually WAY underspec and have questionable build quality. I personally would never expect to get a quality laser from priceangles, gadget town or deal extreme. If i wanted a pig with light up nostrils for 71 cents I would (and have) order from them.

The thing I have come to find out with laser is YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. When you don't spend that much for a laser (ie priceangles and similar sites) don't expect it to work as described or last very long.

Here are some more sites that have a good rep on the forum:
laser glow
dragon lasers
nova laser
o-like
ray foss (fairly good, but lasers are not usually upto spec)

[rant]

and I'm getting pretty aggravated with companies coming here to advertise their products by posting a lot of irrelevant posts. I'm sure a bunch of companies would come and post that their lasers are the ones to buy when some one asks what laser people recommend, but that isn't proper behavior. -1 for you.

[/rant]

:beer: :bowdown:

nuff said.

BKarim

not focalprice !
many people (and me) had bad experiences with it.

avoid all that cheap chinese stores