Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What to split the beam of a ML Argon with?

Holy shit! Gus, where have you been bro? You haven't posted in like forever.

Close, if you look at Gus's other posts there is quite a gap.:whistle:
Forum: Other 07-21-2010, 02:11 PM
next post was...

Forum: 445nm Lasers 08-23-2011, 05:31 PM ;)
one of his last posts was about an error on his date of birth.
Maybe he gave us a 13 month time out for that...:D

In any event, its nice to see Gus active on lpf once again. He has helped me seveal times with my questions about Argon lasers.
LtK lets each do our own version of Gus's "tasting the violet line of a ML Argon' Hope no one minds us posting them in this thread. Mine will show me wearing my eye safe glasses--
:eek:

hak:p

Last edited:

Post away! Argon pics are always welcome especially any involving multiline goodness. I had planned on doing a rainbow shot this weekend but I need to replace a zombie diode which is stuck in Omaha until Tuesday (f'in worthless holiday) that I have to replace first. I also have a 5mw HeNe on the way that should show up better than my <1mw bare tube.

I've been busy working away on this one (i just love this picture so much i post it every chance i get. haha)....

000_1689.jpg

Cookies to whoever knows why its awesome

I think I've seen one of your youtube videos, you had a rotary phase converter to power the argon and I asked what alarm went off. It's a small world :)