Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What music does LPF listen to?

What music do you listen to

• Rock

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Rap

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Country

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Dubstep / techno / rave

Votes: 65 43.0%
  • metal

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • hip hop

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Other

Votes: 53 35.1%

• Total voters

Very rare to listen to any music at all, been months and months.

I don't listen near as much as I used too, I watch and listen to a lot of news, troubled times we are headed for.

I don't listen near as much as I used too, I watch and listen to a lot of news, troubled times we are headed for.

Me too, it looks like the war is on big time now, we are all really screwed now. I hope others here are watching much more than just American news or just their local news!!!!!

Don't want to go too off topic here though. I did take time to listen to music for about an hour or more this morning, as I do once every 3 or 4 days. Here is one of my favorite songs that I listened to:

Alan

Doofus

Neurofunk dnb and a little electroswing have been my latest obsession.

They make the world so hard, evaryday, we got to keep on fightin' Give us the teaching of his Majesty, we no want no devil philosophy :cool:

Insta good mood :yh:

-Alex

Last edited:

GSS

Very sad, I always put David Jones Aka.. David Bowie in the league of upper super star in a world of super stars man could this guy sing:) The only video I didnt care for was his one with Mick Jagger but lets not remember him for that.:beer:

Last edited:
Tribute to CDBEAM777's Cyan Cannon Pointer :)

Last edited:
Ha! I was watching that tonight too and almost edited my post to add it :)

OVNI

I stopped listening to the radio must be 7+ years ago. Just heard the same songs over and over. Took a listen to Pentatonix. Nice. They remind me of Mannheim Steamroller with the Christmas music.

Pentatonix does a very nice rendition of one of my favorite songs, Little Drummer Boy.

And of course Joan Jett's version which I grew up with.

Reactions: GSS