Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What Laser Do You Guys Recommend I Get Next?

Oh very nice!

Im in the car right now when I get home ill check the prices again and work something out with frank ;)

plus i thought you had a fog machine so even at 1mW you should be able to see beams in fog ;)

Oh very nice!

Im in the car right now when I get home ill check the prices again and work something out with frank ;)

You could just save up a bit. ~$2k

and then buy a real laser. ;)

Google assignment for you:

CO2 laser
Argon laser
HeNe laser
HeCd laser
KrAr laser
Nd:YAG laser
ruby laser
laser projectors

as a start.

WARNING! READING GOOGLE "LASER" SEARCH RESULTS MAY ALMOST CERTAINLY CAUSE LEARNING.

plus i thought you had a fog machine so even at 1mW you should be able to see beams in fog ;)

Oh yeah true haha, forgot about that ;)

You could just save up a bit. ~$2k

and then buy a real laser. ;)

Google assignment for you:

CO2 laser
Argon laser
HeNe laser
HeCd laser
KrAr laser
Nd:YAG laser
ruby laser
laser projectors

as a start.

WARNING! READING GOOGLE "LASER" SEARCH RESULTS MAY ALMOST CERTAINLY CAUSE LEARNING.

Will be googling when I get home, those lasers sound hard to get in Australia but ill see :)

thats how i started off but i have bought a few hosts and plan on trying a build or two of my own. worst comes to worst i go back to being a buyer

true, i think i'd always be a buyer, i love to appreciate others work other then my own :)

i also love the creations people make and like to own the lasers they build for my collection :p

im strange i know...

You will get lots of satisfaction from each and every laser you own and build when you have a good appreciation of how the thing works. And when you've put something of yourself into it while learning a bunch of things along the way - building is definitely worth a shot.

I'm one of many many members that love to help someone build a laser if they are willing to try. We won't let you electrocute yourself. ;)

You will get lots of satisfaction from each and every laser you own and build when you have a good appreciation of how the thing works. And when you've put something of yourself into it while learning a bunch of things along the way - building is definitely worth a shot.

I'm one of many many members that love to help someone build a laser if they are willing to try. We won't let you electrocute yourself. ;)

sounds like a valid hypothesis but i kind just gave up after killer a diode :(