Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of seller would write this ? DarkArmyofOne has no tact.

Just so it doesn't get edited away,
BDR's the way to to...

i have a panasonic and an LG 8x on hand right now, "their not mine" but i'll report back, AMAZING price... but we all gotta stop doing the return trick... because yes... 90% of the time you get another free 8x... but my soul hurts.... lol j/k

Tyler - DarkLasers

Additionally, his posts and PMs are very rude and abusive. He leave retaliatory reputation, and abuses the rep system.

Sorry but it's just a stupid PM

There is way more than one PM, and he always threatens to neg rep anyone who does not do what he wants. Ask Krutz and all the others. If you do something he likes, or buy something from him, you are his friend. If you dont you get threatening verbal assaults and harsh neg reps. Funny thing is he thinks he cant get banned. If enough members complain anyone can get banned. Just because someone pays for advertising does not mean you cant be banned.

I dont care about repz either, but that does not mean others dont.

Jaseth

Ben, you shouldn't be talking about abusing the rep system :whistle:

EF, as far as I am concerned admitting to a one-time theft is actually a sign of honesty. I think a "real" thief would never admit to doing it and would continue as long as he could..
But if you want to spend your time on a vendetta against Tyler because of that single incident which had nothing to do with you I guess it's up to you..
Personally I think Dave may have some slightly better reasons for keeping an eye on Tyler, but each to his own..

Seb

EF, as far as I am concerned admitting to a one-time theft is actually a sign of honesty. I think a "real" thief would never admit to doing it and would continue as long as he could..

He was bragging about it, not confessing LMAO. :tinfoil: And how do we know its just one time? After he got called out it would be stupid to admit to more LOL. He said "we all gotta stop doing the return trick" which sounds like it was more than once.

Last edited:
ElektroFreak reminds me of this guy
YouTube - Family Guy: Big Fat Phony

I dont see how "the return trick" should concern anybody else. He took the risk, he deserves to sell it for whatever he feels fit, because when it comes down to it he may need a lawyer if he gets caught and lawyers are expensive. God bless america dammit

Last edited:
you dont see the connection?
Its kinda funny if you have a sense of humor.
Just trying to "lighten the mood" didnt mean to piss anybody off.

Ben, you shouldn't be talking about abusing the rep system :whistle:

But if you want to spend your time on a vendetta against Tyler because of that single incident which had nothing to do with you I guess it's up to you..
Personally I think Dave may have some slightly better reasons for keeping an eye on Tyler, but each to his own..

Seb

LOL... you think he only did it once? Please..

What does it matter to you that I have a vendetta? I'm committed now.. I don't ever quit before the job is done.. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I HATE thieves.. If the rest of you have no problem with stealing that's your problem..

If ANYONE here has a problem with me.. well let me help you with that: you can all get bent! I have no intention of compromising myself on account of the fact that apparently many people here have no problem with stealing at all.. And people wonder why all the real knowledge has left.

I will look out for bad business and I will call it out ANY TIME I SEE IT. As I just said, if ANYONE here has a problem with that.. tough shit folks. Why don't you neg rep me..

Last edited:
Some people value honesty more than others. If a person is ok with being dishonest, it shows a lot about their character. You cant take someones word if they steal and lie, and you definitely cant trust them. Maybe they help you, but that does not mean they are not screwing other people. Its up to the individual if they want to accept this or not. After you are the one that gets screwed a few times, you learn quick to steer away from people like this.

So one should be very careful who they side with, because they will always get judged by the company they keep. Either way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

I see I missed something. I guess I'll have to check the full threads about him...

Jaseth

EF:
I was mostly pointing towards the fact that there are more important issues concerning Tyler, IMO. Issues such as exaggerating the power of builds and selling overdriven, low quality stuff.

I think it's rather odd to waste so much energy on him stealing from a company which has nothing to do with you. It seems completely pointless. Why not focus on something which affects the people on this forum to a bigger extent? If you want his business to go bust, why don't you focus on what's wrong with the way he runs it?

And really, please don't tell me you have never stolen ANYTHING.

By the way.. I remember once I put a handful extra winegums in a bag after having weighed it at the cinema. I also remember one time I was sitting in a waiting room at the doctor's and I took a magazine with me..
So tell me, are you going to devote your life to getting me banned now? After all, I'm nothing but a no good stinking thief who will go on stealing forever! :rolleyes:

Seb

EF:
I was mostly pointing towards the fact that there are more important issues concerning Tyler, IMO. Issues such as exaggerating the power of builds and selling overdriven, low quality stuff.

I think it's rather odd to waste so much energy on him stealing from a company which has nothing to do with you. It seems completely pointless. Why not focus on something which affects the people on this forum to a bigger extent? If you want his business to go bust, why don't you focus on what's wrong with the way he runs it?

And really, please don't tell me you have never stolen ANYTHING.

By the way.. I remember once I put a handful extra winegums in a bag after having weighed it at the cinema. I also remember one time I was sitting in a waiting room at the doctor's and I took a magazine with me..
So tell me, are you going to devote your life to getting me banned now? After all, I'm nothing but a no good stinking thief who will go on stealing forever! :rolleyes:

Seb

You're making a big assumption there.
You're assuming I have no personal reason. Just because you don't know what that is doesn't mean there isn't one. I don't need your understanding.

My problem is with Dark alone. If you want to stick up for him, so be it. It doesn't matter to me. You didn't steal anything recently (I hope) or do anything else dishonest and since that's my entire issue here, it would seem that I have no reason to take issue with you. I question your values if you defend Dark, sure.. I'm sure many people would, but I don't have any personal issue with you.

Is it really so hard to believe that someone would try to live a good life and not steal things.. and try to be completely honest? Really? If that's true I feel terribly bad for whatever life you've had so far Jaseth.

It's like I've said before.. If there's going to be no real moderators here, may as well do some moderatin' of my own.. We are "self-moderated" right? I'm of the opinion that this forum doesn't need any dishonest people trying to do business here.

I agree that those other things are also big problems, the whole package is crap. But they are easily deniable. This is not. Theft damages ones credibility and makes all those other things less deniable..

Last edited:
By the way.. I remember once I put a handful extra winegums in a bag after having weighed it at the cinema.

Over here, they overcharge so much, you could walk away with the entire shop-full of sweets, and still be being ripped off, for the prices that they charge :)

Jaseth

OK; I would just expect a personal reason to be presented if there was one. Usually people like to back up their ideas and statements with some facts.. Maybe I think this way because I study law, and in a court case you only take what each side presents to you into account. If they forget or decide not to present something, it's out of the equation. Therefore if you do not mention anything about a reason beyond simply hating thieves, I assume you have none.

I am not sticking up for Dark - I was just expressing that there might be better reasons to keep an eye on, or even ban him. But this is of course all personal opinion :)

Well to me, yes. I believe that humans are humans. All people make mistakes. All people have some sort of urges which can be considered "wrong". And so far my experience tells me that the bad follow those urges, the good manage to follow them only a few times - usually they do things such a lying, stealing, vandalising, violence.. in moments of some kind of pressure.

Maybe I live in a really messed up world, but I have yet to experience someone who does not have some sort of wicked being inside of him or her.

To answer your other question: No I have not stolen recently, and I have never stolen anything of any real value. However, I have a far greater problem with dishonesty and disloyalty towards family or friends than I have a problem with people who steal. It's stuff. It can be replaced. Often a person or company will not even notice it's missing. I am not saying it's OK in any way, but I think there are many things much worse.

And charlie: Actually I stole those sweets for that exact reason. I was a small kid and had spent a whole month's pocket money on a medium size bag of sweets.. I was so disappointed and wanted more, so I stuffed some more into the bag to show those big mean men that they shouldn't mess with me! HA! With that handful stolen I only paid about 400% over production price.

Seb

To answer your other question: No I have not stolen recently, and I have never stolen anything of any real value. However, I have a far greater problem with dishonesty and disloyalty towards family or friends than I have a problem with people who steal. It's stuff. It can be replaced.

Your values aren't out of line. That's how it should be. Theft is a form of dishonesty, and I'm of the belief that one should strive to have a clearly defined moral compass. If we don't call the act of harvesting and returning what it really is, which is theft, then where do we draw the line?

This stuff might not be missed by the company, but if enough people do it then it will become missed by the company, but the company NEVER pays. The people do. That's how it works. If there's a significant enough deficiency in the numbers for the company, that deficiency gets passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

And like I said, there are multiple reasons to keep an eye on Tyler.. but to me the most damning evidence of the kind of person he is is something he admitted himself.