Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of music do you usually listen to?

irish303

I, Arch Enemy, Sepultura, Pantera, Hammerfall, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica and many others!

Encap

So much for any response. Why would anyone care what music you do or do not listen to? LOL

Since you are a new member, FYI LPF is not a general or personal chat forum or facebook type social media type "friends" forum for idle conversations about meaningless things, personal information, or other such topics.
Use facebook or one of the others quasi-social entertainment forums for that.
LPF is a dedicated "laser" and related forum for posts that might be of interest for members to read.

Have a look at the thread titles in "Other" sub-forum to get a feel for what goes there.

Last edited:

diachi

Have a look at the thread titles in "Other" sub-forum to get a feel for what goes there.

This is in the "other" sub-forum and this is exactly the kind of thing that gets discussed here.

irish303

Ok received ,
but I can't move this post to the appropriate section, who does it for me?
Thank you :rolleyes:

Encap

This is in the "other" sub-forum and this is exactly the kind of thing that gets discussed here.

That nobody has posted to the "Music Thread" in since 2014 pretty much says it all--tells the story.

This post is in the appropriate section. This is exactly the type of post that belongs in the "Off-topic -> Other" section - which is unrelated to lasers. There is no problem here.

irish303

This post is in the appropriate section. This is exactly the type of post that belongs in the "Off-topic -> Other" section - which is unrelated to lasers. There is no problem here.

Thx Electric Plasma !
if you don't like this post, delete it, I don't have the powers!
Thank you !