Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of Laser Show Software do you use..

So I think Im going to stick with Moncha LITE 2.1 (limited 12k) -$350
Just for playing around at home and maybe small shows....

my "personal" shows (not for work) are mainly beam shows anyway

I still have access to LD2000 Basic-$2500 from my work for larger shows.

On my personal scanner I have only 20k so my question is....moncha has 12k limited scan and w/ pangolin I scan at 20k with the same projector...how much of a difference should there be in quality.....should I even be able to notice?  

I know yall will say that I should save up for FB3 but I cant bring myself to spend the other $200 when if I relay need a nice dac I can always use the one from work

So would moncha be my best bet for a NICE quality software + an OK dac??

KGB_Productions said:
On my personal scanner I have only 20k so my question is....moncha has 12k limited scan and w/ pangolin I scan at 20k with the same projector...how much of a difference should there be in quality.....should I even be able to notice?  

It really all depends what you are going to be using the projector for.. If its beam show, you should be able to get away with 12k with no problems at all. Graphics on the other hand are always going to be best at 30k, so that might be a point to consider?

Xer0

Lasernerd said:
Yes,live
and you can save your show

strange. i loaded the abs demo files, but they dont change wheter im playing music or not... what is wrong?

carmangary said:
For $350 you could get a nice RIYA or EasyLase capable of 30K+ and use Spaghetti, LFI, HE Laserscan, etc.  I wouldn't spend that much money on something that only went to 12K.

Any Links?

diachi

I was actually looking at the RIYA DACs , can you use Mamba black software to create shows then import them onto the RIYA software ?

-Adam

Tried looking for RIYA but couldn't find it anywhere....

I really like some of the effects that come with moncha but I cant find any of the .ild files.....is there a way i can extract the .ILD files from the Moncha Workspaces?

random question.....does FB3-XE support playing shows directly from computer or does it have to run off that card also...it does have ilda out..doesnt it...I cant find a pic of the other side of the case (for FB3-XE)

ya I found that but I couldn't find a distributor....the one in the USA doesn't have it????

maybe I didn't look hard enough

FokoF

Lasernerd, how do you get the abstracts to sync with live music? been messing around with the program lately and read the manual, but having trouble working it out. thanks