Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of Laser Show Software do you use..

I have a new ilda rgb on the way and I am looking for some nice, but not too expensive software+dac to run it all...I have been reading around here and PL and it seems that there are quite a few choices. I found Moncha and have been playing with it and It seems cool but I haven't relay herd of anyone using it

I've got a flashback 3 DAC from pangolin. $600. It's probably the best bang for the buck out there.

ive got -
fb3
moncha
fiesta
easylase with mamba and lds

there should be a review on my site of moncha

i see  moncha LITE on ebay +dac for like $350 but its limited to 12kpps as it is the LITE version...but i can download moncha from their site for free and when I go to max scan rate I can adjust it up to 30kpps.....   Do you think if i bought moncha lite from ebay to get the dac and then used the version I downloaded that i could scan at those speeds?

here is a screenshot of the version i am using now.

Attachments

• Untitled_011.jpg
    Untitled_011.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,512
damn..... :'(

So lets say i have at most $400 to spend on a dac+software....what would you suggest, I wish I could afford fb3

I would recommend saving for an FB3. It is capable of most of the things that $2000 software is capable of.

Xer0

btw... Is there any software capaple of live abctract/patterns to music generation?

well ive only got the fb3 and its worth every penny. the qm2000 is the dog ding dongs.

Xer0

Lasernerd said:
But hands down the LFI player is the best at Abstract pattern designs

so it generates them on the fly, while playing music, and outputting directly to the dac?

cuz i understood it makes an ilda file offline which you could play synced then...