Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What is this ?

kecked

happy fathers day to all those who are not a father

Not everyone is a father BUT EVERYONE IS A FATHER TO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING. Happy caretaker day.

M

Re: happy fathers day to all those who are not a father

Huh? Are you caring for elderly parents or something? Sure......Happy Fathers Day.

Encap

Not everyone is a father BUT EVERYONE IS A FATHER TO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING. Happy caretaker day.

M

but everyone has or had a Father :crackup:

Hey, if the shoe fits....
tumblr_ma7wixidX61qcawqao1_500.gif

I appreciate the sentiment, but find these holidays a bit retarded. If it takes a date on a calendar to remind you to tell a loved one that you appreciate them... well.... that's just sad. :( We should show appreciation to those we love EVERY DAY.

It's tradition and a time to remember, if you didn't know your father then it's a reminder to do better than he did or be proud that you did, but for most it's a day of appreciation/remembrance, I'm surprised Obummer didn't change it to " parent day " maybe because many same X couples adopt masculine/feminine roles, or so I have read.

p.s. This is not an attack, just an observation. Happy Fathers day and Happy day to all caregivers. :beer:

Last edited:

How in the world did this turn political??? Celebrate it, don't celebrate it, it doesn't matter. My father died ten years ago at the ripe old age of 93. I have a daughter, but she tells me in many ways how much I mean to her. If you want to politicize this, think of all the children Trump has separated from parents recently. Not older children, but babies!

Tell your democrats to stop obstruction a change to the existing immigration law, you said it yourself Paul, we are a nation of laws, this is the standing law, democrats just want non citizen voters, and they want to block the wall, tell your democrats to stop obstructing a new law.

It's a temporary separation, unlike ripping babies from the womb, which I am not against as nasty as it sounds I favor the freedom of the mother to choose, just like when she chose to illegally cross our border.....hey a big wall would make it really clear, any mother climbing a wall with an infant should be jailed for child endangerment.

You know there are citizen mothers in jail in the US for breaking the law and they are separated from children too, because they broke the law, we are a nation of laws as you said when you thought that witch had a chance, thank god we are not all under her criminal thumb with the alphabet agencies in her pocket.

A bill to give dreamers a pathway to citizenship was not good enough for the obstructionist democrats, they want illegal immigrant votes NOW, after all it's racism to not let them vote, right paul ???

Last edited:

This is not a democrat or republican thing. Both have railed against Trump for his deplorable lack of empathy for families. But, when was the last time you saw Trump empathize with anyone other than himself?

WTF guys? Can you please put the other on your ignore list?

Reactions: GSS

We aren't mad at each other. Quite the contrary. We just disagree on politics. :D

Not mad, just different opinions, we aren't even conversing in caps.

Steve Wynn the Vegas tycoon has macular degeneration and is going blind, of course he has the best medical care you can get, but he also sought a private audience with Gandhi, and in an interview said that he was told this : Anger is just an over inflated sense of self value and is selfish and harmful to you as much as others.

He's right in many cases, just because someone disagrees with you is no reason to stamp your feet while peeing in your pants and pulling your hair out, and if someone can press keys on their keyboard and make you scream in caps and resort to cursing then you lose, you are no more than a remote control idiot.

I often feel that I must say my part, but I'm not angry when others don't agree, if there's something to learn I can learn, if they can or can't learn from me is not because I shout and curse, that would not serve anything but my inflated ego of which I don't wish to possess.

Any LPF Members living in Hawaii ???

One of my buddies is thinking of relocating to Hawaii.
Just wondering is any LPF Members live in Hawaii ???
My buddy would like to get some lowdown on living
there.

You can leave a comment here or by PM.:yh:

Jerry

Re: Any LPF Members living in Hawaii ???

Never been there myself... but at one time I may
visit for a week.

Jerry

Reactions: GSS