Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What is exactly CNI?

Benur

I've heard a lot about CNI in this forum. I'm not sure, but I think it is a Chinese laser company that provides lasers to other companies like Dragonlasers or LaserGlow. But, can you buy directly from their website?
Sorry for the noobie question. :whistle:

Yup, that's about right.
Their stuff has long established been of good quality, too.
Certainly not the cheapest of Chinese companies to buy from, but their quality is hard to beat.

Tmack

Yes. They are a company like the others they distribute to. There is a cni group buy going on right now on the forum. You can buy directly from them yes

Tmack

They are not taking any new inquiries , sorry. I missed it too my friend. But you can always email the company for pricing and work something out with them.

It's been a day without response for me. Hoping for a response. But CNI is a VERY good company.

looking for a set of their more *interesting* pens, a quote on their tri color lasers, and a quote on a 561nm :p

CNI doesn't always respond right away. Plus, mind you, it's a weekend. Typically I see my weekend inquiries answered on mondays or tuesdays.

I have two lasers direct from CNI (my 561nm and my 589nm, links to reviews in my sig). The 589 was before the recent mass of GB's, and the 561 is from one of the GB's. So you can order direct from them yourself. Just be prepared to do bank transfers, they do not use paypal.

The tri-color lasers... you will not end up buying them, I promise you :p

20mW PGL-III-C-561 is currently $800 + shipping (price openly available on forum in other places)

Mine will sit at 20mW after the duty cycle I use for my other lasers: minute to a minute and a half. Otherwise its 50+ on a cold start.

Oh. I thought you meant RGB labbies.

I gotta stop assuming things when I get done PM'ing people.

Nevermind, you're good :p

Benur

Is it cheaper to buy directly from CNI instead of DL, Laserglow etc?

when your buying all alone, like me, it wont be super cheap. but if you go in a GB, you get the lasers for TONS cheaper then DL or others. think of DL as the middle man, the buy for cheap and turn a profit. just how it works.