Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What happened to this forum?

hi, I was once a member here , but can't login any more. I found lots of the post gone . What happened ?

Chad

Welcome back.

We had a few server errors, upgraded YaBB a few times, etc. Quite a bit of stuff got lost in the process.

hey, the old username is beamq, There are still some problems in the database , because I can't register with the old username, it means that the old data is still there .

daguin

beamqlaser said:
hey, the old username is beamq,  There are still some problems in the database , because I can't register with the old username,  it means that the old data is still there .

Not EVERYTHING vanished ;)

Peace,
dave

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hi beamqlaser

if you want i can reset the password on your old account. a while back some PM data was lost, and some posts needed to be manually removed for legal reasons.

the forum has daily backups now to prevent data loss. there have not been any losses that i am aware of since the new backup system was enabled.

regards,

-avery

PM you . Pls reset the password for my old username , and remove the user name. Thanks .

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i think your old username was anewstone , not beamq

try logging in with the username anewstone and the same password as before

lol hope you dont mind me asking but why would you want an account back that has -4 rep and just 35 posts? wouldn't be better just to start fresh on your new one after all?