Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What Happened to Dragon Lasers?

About a little more over a decade ago, I got myself a 125 mW viper series from dragon lasers and I was pretty impressed with the quality and the mass of this laser pointer. Recently, I wanted to check out more of what this company has to offer. However, when I wanted to get a hulk series to include in my collection, I didn't find the hulk series or even the viper series. Instead, I only see lab lasers. Any idea of what happened to them?

I tried emailing them but didn't get a reply. I'm just curious to find out as to why they stopped making them. I also noticed dealextreme go downhill really fast. Any answers would be appreciated!

Welcome to 2020. lol
hey stopped selling CNI hand held lasers for several reasons.

Oh gosh that actually really sucks, I swear the best laser pointers were between the late 2000s and early 2010s :(

Welcome to 2020. lol
CNI stopped selling hand helds to USA.

Dragon stopped reselling CNI hand held lasers for several reasons. See post #12 in thread below.

See: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/dragon-lasers-doesnt-sell-handhelds-anymore.106457/
im not gonna lie, im getting sick of the FDA! and them sticking their noses in everything. then again, if we didnt have stupid moron people being irresponsible then we would probably still have some good companies out there :confused:

im not gonna lie, im getting sick of the FDA! and them sticking their noses in everything. then again, if we didnt have stupid moron people being irresponsible then we would probably still have some good companies out there :confused:

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, Indeed there are idiots that take the privilege away from us hobbyists. As you said, I also believe that if we didn't have imbeciles shining retina-fryers at aircrafts, we would be able to get high powered lasers through customs no problem from these sweet companies. Pretty funny how scientists say this world is made up of electrons, protons, and neutrons but forgot to include morons.

Snecho

Agreed. Ironic being "land of the free" but when it comes to lasers, have to tip toe around everything.