Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What gives you nightmares in the animal world!

So some of you find spiders to be fascinating. Me on the other hand screams like a little girl when i see them bastards! They are a whole lot of NOPE fuck the hell off thing for me. I love snakes on the other hand and most lizards as well. My wife hates lizards and snakes! she says that a lizard is a snake with legs!:wtf::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: any way!

What in the animal world makes you say NOPE fuck that and not going near that thing!

Australian Drop Bears terrify me....

Drop bears prefer travellers, says study - Australian Geographic

drop-bear.jpg

drop_bear.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:
Pretty much anything spider really, or anything similar to spiders, like.... creepy crawly legs. Just freaks me out :(

-Alex

diachi

:wtf:

:confused::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Don't underestimate Australian Drop Bears! :eek:

I don't mind spiders when I know where they are, I'm quite happy holding them. It's when I don't know where they went that I have an issue.

I hate horseflies and hair eater beetles.

BONUS CONTENT

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Oh, they're terrifying vortish, don't be fooled....
BTW, Jeff (BowtieGuy) don't let this put you off visiting mate.....

https://www.buzzfeed.com/cconnelly/...dropbear-s3x?utm_term=.ygk2327ygy#.cyBjKjDABA

RB

:beer:

Hey Andrew, can you send me a pair of them, I figure a couple of those cuties ought to keep any of the door to door salesmen types away! :crackup:

BTW, those guys won't deter me from visiting, just keep all your spiders and snakes and other overgrown prehistoric looking s$it away, till I'm gone! :yh:

GSS

Probably a nasty city rat:eek:, and a Pit bull that I don't know who owns it.

The blatant stupidity and utter uselessness of progressive liberals, although it's really an insult to the entire animal kingdom to include them as part of the animal world, they are more scum like in reality although even bacteria have more to contribute to society.

Reactions: GSS
Hey Andrew what about the "up-stones" and "hoop snakes" in Oz? Drop bears are bad but those other two are far worse! :crackup: :beer:

Last edited:
Hey Andrew what about the "up-stones" and "hoop snakes" in Oz? Drop bears are bad but those other two are far worse! :crackup: :beer:

Anthony :shhh:, I didn't want to mention those.

I don't want to kill off our tourism completely. :tsk:

:crackup: :beer:

Hoop-Snake-Photo.jpg