Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

What do you use your laser for?

daguin

MERCERLESS said:
I USE MINE TO MAKE PRETTY COLOURS ON LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT THAT TAKE OFF FROM THE AIRPORT NEAR ME ;) NAUGHTY :p
I ASLO STAND ON MY FLAT ROOF WHICH OVERLOOKS A HUGE AREA OF LONDON BECAUSE IM ONTOP OF THE HIGHEST HILL IN SOUTH EAST LONDON,
AND I SELLOTAKE MY LASER TO MY TELESCOPE, AND I POINT IT INTO PEOPLES WINDOWS, TILL THEY WAKE UP AND LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW,
BY THEN
IM OF THE ROOF AN RUNNING :p
I ALSO USE MINE TO MAKE MY CATS TURN INTO CANABALISTIC CREATURES THAT HATE COHERRANT LIGHT FORMS :p[/size][/color][/b][/center]
I can't figure out if you are just annoying or simply stupid.

Peace,
dave

maxkillz

MERCERLESS said:
I USE MINE TO MAKE PRETTY COLOURS ON LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT THAT TAKE OFF FROM THE AIRPORT NEAR ME ;) NAUGHTY :p

I ASLO STAND ON MY FLAT ROOF WHICH OVERLOOKS A HUGE AREA OF LONDON BECAUSE IM ONTOP OF THE HIGHEST HILL IN SOUTH EAST LONDON,

AND I SELLOTAKE MY LASER TO MY TELESCOPE, AND I POINT IT INTO PEOPLES WINDOWS, TILL THEY WAKE UP AND LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW,

BY THEN
I ALSO USE MINE TO MAKE MY CATS TURN INTO CANABALISTIC CREATURES THAT HATE COHERRANT LIGHT FORMS :p
you do know that caps it the equivolent of screaming on the internet right :-/

also if you really do point at planes stop....if you get caught not only will it make this hobby illegal you will go to jail for a long long time with a HUGE fine....

Montana64

MERCERLESS said:

BY THEN
I ALSO USE MINE TO MAKE MY CATS TURN INTO CANABALISTIC CREATURES THAT HATE COHERRANT LIGHT FORMS :p
surely you're not that stupid?

Ted

lasersbee

MERCERLESS said:

BY THEN

Another Moron TROLL   :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Montana64

MERCERLESS said:

BY THEN
Maybe this should be copied n pasted in an e-mail to the London Police. Wouldnt be hard to find him, since he did provide pretty detailed description to where he lives!!

Ted

Ace82

Montana64 said:
[quote author=MERCERLESS link=1226186754/20#31 date=1226587577]

BY THEN
Maybe this should be copied n pasted in an e-mail to the London Police.  Wouldnt be hard to find him, since he did provide pretty detailed description to where he lives!!  

Ted
[/quote]

HAHA, NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!

MERCERLESS said:

BY THEN

Attachments

my guess is its the same kid or a group of kids that are the perpetrators of the recent troll action, they just get a new screen name when they get banned

randomlugia said:
Not my pleco!!! I think you know that I've said that at least 5 times already...  ;) I also use mine to attract/scare animals. My fish attack at the dot, and my friend got a bird to follow it around and peck at it camping.  :D
lol i know, but what about that Axolotl? (its the mexican salamander on your avatar) do you own that?