Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

What company makes high quality lasers

jim1174

In your opinion what is a good company that sells high quality lasers

mortuus

jetlasers seems really good expensive but well made.

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like LaserGlow. Their prices are pretty high, but their lasers(which come from CNI) are at the top of the line! :)

-Alex

RYDorDIE278

check out the website "Sci-Fi-Lasers" or in the top of B/S/T section, he is a very reputable seller here @ LPF and He is Kind hearted With Only The BEST customer service!
another Member here "Blord" has sales in the top of the B/S/T section and he is very reputable also,
The good thing about these two sellers are that they are members/assets here @ LPF and as well as supporting our LPF members by purchasing from them they always put something back into the community here in some way!

Last edited:

Smeerworst

I vote ''NO'' for jetlasers ... with there too complicated designs that lead to no good.

mortuus

Thats interesting i was under the asumption their laser hosts and design are worth the price? i dont see how that could be a negative, only the price on their lasers but i mean they seem well made and thats what matters to most.

Encap

JetLasers JETLASERS.ORG

Expensive but very high quality excellent lasers with features others do not have.

Best customer service/attention to customer questions and concerns.

Last edited:

kilter

Laserbtb = QUALITY AND PRICE!!! I like them a lot. Laserglow is also reliable, but very expensive.

RYDorDIE278

I collect some good companies for the laser:
troteclaser
ulsinc
ponoko
en.ofweek.com/Laser-id1007
kernlasers
epiloglaser
inventables
dragonlasers
wickedlasers
You May want to slow down on the Advertising and recomending of laser sites, all your posts have been along these lines.....just a heads up

Quite funny your name is "joinally" are you going to try get us to "join aliexpress or alibaba" by any chance

Last edited: