Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WELCOME Fellow Texans and all others

Great way to start out is come to our big LEM.(Laser Enthuasists Meet) You will not regret it!!

A lot of work has already gone into getting this LEM into a reality.
You will not regret coming to TEXLEM- Rides can be arranged- free on-site 'lodging' ( 10 dorm rooms for sleeping bag and airmattresses-/cots etc)
Big Sat nite feast included - nice Logo monogrammed shirt.

Go to PL(photonlexicon)- /meets n greets/read all TEXLEM threads/posts. If not a PL member just PM me to get on the list.
I am counting on many of the LSLF (Lone Star Laser Fans--social lpf group-open to all)members to show up.

You can just show up and pay at the door but you will NOT get a shirt--

Many are flying in or driving from other states(even from the Netherlands)-- lets show them the Texas has real laserists. PM me if you have questions AFTER you check out the threads.

Len

i dont think you have enough threads about this Len. want me to start a few more...J/K :crackup: :crackup: im just messing with ya hak looks like fun hopefully i will be at SELEM next year :beer:

Great way to start out is come to our big LEM.(Laser Enthuasists Meet) You will not regret it!!

A lot of work has already gone into getting this LEM into a reality.
You will not regret coming to TEXLEM- Rides can be arranged- free on-site 'lodging' ( 10 dorm rooms for sleeping bag and airmattresses-/cots etc)
Big Sat nite feast included - nice Logo monogrammed shirt.

Go to PL(photonlexicon)- /meets n greets/read all TEXLEM threads/posts. If not a PL member just PM me to get on the list.
I am counting on many of the LSLF (Lone Star Laser Fans--social lpf group-open to all)members to show up.

You can just show up and pay at the door but you will NOT get a shirt--

Many are flying in or driving from other states(even from the Netherlands)-- lets show them the Texas has real laserists. PM me if you have questions AFTER you check out the threads.

Len

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I thought this was a new member saying hello with
the same User Name...:crackup::crackup:

Jerry

Last edited:
same jerry, but then i realized hak is just in one of his crazy "LEM moods" :crackup:

squeaky wheel gets oiled first-- thanks for the bumps-- Am I passionite about LEMs???
duh!

Go to one if you are having a tough time wrapping your head around what goes on at LEMs.
or see the threads-posts and photos & Vids

where else could you see such amazing shows in a private setting and make freinds like those I have made at LEMS.

priceless IMHO.

hak

Last edited:
squeaky wheel gets oiled first-- thanks for the bumps-- Am I passionite about LEMs???
duh!

Go to one if you are having a tough time wrapping your head around what goes on at LEMs.
or see the threads-posts and photos & Vids

where else could you see such amazing shows in a private setting and make freinds like those I have made at LEMS.

priceless IMHO.

hak

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets replaced....:whistle:
:crackup::crackup:

Jerry