Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WARNING - Do not purchase from Lazerer [Update - possible resolution]

Re: WARNING - Do not purchase from Lazerer

Um, did you email Max repeatedly? If you're only doing it every month or so, it's going to disappear in the list of messages. However, if the emails are being repeatedly ignored, there is a real problem.

HenryC

OK it start to look a bit weird while dozen of new members pop up and share their amazing experience with lazerer and then just gone? :thinking:

Haha well yeah, I'm new here, though I used your large database and community posts to finally find a good laser for my first buy and decided on Lazerer because i've seen good feedback from buyers.

Not trying to throw dirt at lazerer, just wanted to get that clarified. Maybe I'm being just a laser noob hehe. Thanks for the replies!

BTW, Max replied today, and just like die4laser said, he told me this:

Hi Henry,

We used to process every order within 7 business day (SAT & SUN not
included). It will usually take 10-14 days delivery to most
destination after it was sent.

Well now it's all good. :D

Nimoxp

Haha well yeah, I'm new here, though I used your large database and community posts to finally find a good laser for my first buy and decided on Lazerer because i've seen good feedback from buyers.

Not trying to throw dirt at lazerer, just wanted to get that clarified. Maybe I'm being just a laser noob hehe. Thanks for the replies!

BTW, Max replied today, and just like die4laser said, he told me this:

Hi Henry,

We used to process every order within 7 business day (SAT & SUN not
included). It will usually take 10-14 days delivery to most
destination after it was sent.

Well now it's all good. :D

As a first choice to buy a laser, I think you made an excellent choice with lazerer. Look at my signature and you can see why. I'm still considered new here as well and I could not be happier with that company. I am a very impulsive buyer and my first was laser was almost going to come from Wickedlasers. Thank goodness I found this forum before I purchased.

I personally want one more high powered laser,and I believe I will buy from Rayfoss. They seem to be second in line after Lazerer.

The reason for wanting one more laser is that I want a very Waterproof laser, and Lazerer seemed to have stopped selling them. I plan on taking my Sea-doo (jet-ski) out in the ocean more, and I think a waterproof laser could come in very handy in case something bad should happen.

Also Rayfoss also does seem to have some cool designs and I'd like to try a different place for once.

So you guys have gotten emails from max? Ive been re-sending him emails for 3 weeks now...this is starting to really, really upset me. I thought he was better then that.
Sorry if this is off topic or whatever. Im just super agitated. I asked him if he could sell me a replacement focus adapter for my LZSK 532 and some rifle diffraction gratings. I think he is just simply refusing to answer my simple questions. He could just say "no" rather then nothing at all....Very unprofessional :mad:

HenryC

Well I did received a response... maybe you're just really unlucky and he hasn't seen your mails?

Good luck!

Well I did received a response... maybe you're just really unlucky and he hasn't seen your mails?

Good luck!

He finally replied after i sent a different message. He asked me to resend the previous email so i did.
Max is a good guy.

Edit: 200 Posts : D!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nimoxp

Again, People in the past who have tried to reach Max, but could not, have reached him buy using a different e-mail address. This may or not apply to how you guys who are currently trying to reach him and can't.

I know that Max has posted here on the forum. Some of you that are concerned may want to send him a message though his profile on this website. I think his his user name is lazerer, but someone would have to double check that for me.

If not that, you could send Max an email that has this particular link, since this thread is damaging to Lazerer's great reputation that they have had thus far.

Edit: I'm starting to think Max might have seen this thread already because all of a sudden everyone is getting their e-mail responses in one day.

Last edited:

HenryC

I'm sure it will not harm lazerer's rep, as long as people checking the thread read the replies and see it all has been clarified now.

Can't wait to get my laser! I hope customs don't take it from me u_u.

Last edited:

The only thing members will see and remember is
the Title of this thread which is detrimental to Max's
reputation...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

I agree, while this thread is helpful and my second experience hasn't been that great with them, the title is a little strong and could come off wrongly to a person who is looking to purchase their first laser and doing research on where to get it from.

Hideo

Max's reputation was the reason that I ordered from him, and to everyone that is saying he is great and is a stand up guy, that has been your experience and I get that.

I have been extremely patient and understanding with him up until this point, which again, is more than 6 months after i initially paid for my laser. I have tried emailing him from different emails, though i have not tried the one suggested by someone in this thread, which i will do. As for the strong wording of this thread, that is intentional. At this point I feel like there is nothing else I can do, they have taken my money and are running with it. If at some point I get a refund, or *even* the product that I paid for, I will update the thread and change the title, but until that happens what else can I be expected to do?

There have been over 20 emails back and fourth with max at the same email address I have been using, and suddenly he stops replying and I am left with nothing. I am still very angry with this fact, and I feel it is important to let people know that while his reputation may be great and everything, there are people like me who are getting screwed around with.

I will update if i ever get a reply back from them, as to the person who said I am using the nuke option here, you are basically bang on. This is the last card I feel I have to play, and hopefully max sees this or something and this whole thing gets resolved properly.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

HenryC

Just want to point out i got this email today:

We would like to notify you that your order was shipped. Depending on where you lived in, it will usually take 7-14 business days to arrive.

Not even the 7 days stated in the shipping policy! So far so good :D.

As for you Hideo, well that's really weird, seeing that my order has been shipped already, something msut be wrong with your order. Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

I've been trying to get a hold of someone from Lazerer for a few weeks now with no avail. I've sent 4 emails so far, two through the websites contact page and 2 directly to their Paypal address.

Maybe they're backed up on orders or something...

Not to hijack the thread, more to share my experience as of late. I ordered one of their mini 30mw 532's with my last order and have a problem with it. The endcap threads don't engage until the very last thread, and even then, I can't tighten it. I've sent a few emails to Lazerer over the last couple of weeks with zero reply. I wonder what's going on over there. The laser works fine as long as the cap is held in place, so I'm not too uppity. I'll find a solution, but it would be nice to have a proper replacement.

I wonder if they're becoming too big, and are falling pray to over success?

Anyway, I hope Max the best, and hope that I hear back eventually.

Max owes me over $600 worth of lasers.
I had to send my lasers back to him.
There was a time delay while I was away working.
But now he will not even answer my messages.
I have offered to do everything to help even pay more money.
But no reply from Max and NOTHING for my $600.

Cheers Mick

Max owes me over $600 worth of lasers.
I had to send my lasers back to him.
There was a time delay while I was away working.
But now he will not even answer my messages.
I have offered to do everything to help even pay more money.
But no reply from Max and NOTHING for my $600.

Cheers Mick

It is proved that Max email has problem for certain email domain over last couple of months. Someone here need to contact their paypal email in order to get in touch with them. Maybe you can send them a email on lzrpay@gmail.com. Max is a good guy and with good reputation. I just finished my 4th purchase with them. Good luck with your order.