Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanting to trade my two nitecores for a blue burner :)))))))))))

Nitecore is a very good company, I just got the TUP a couple months ago and its a monster! hope everything goes to plan :)

I'm not into really bright flashlights, but the really high power ones are quite a bit more expensive than any blue laser diode build. I would expect to get an even trade if I were interested.

I keep wanting to use one of the high power flashlights as a host for a big powerful IR diode, but then I think about how dangerous it is to make an invisible pointer using IR, so I don't go there. Visible light is dangerous enough and you can see where it's pointing, at least the spot you can. I've had a couple of high power flashlights though, nice how they have features like the battery voltage display etc. I'd be interested in this myself, but no model numbers given.

That's too bad. I would guess if this is the real deal the OP wouldn't mind giving out model numbers. I would want to see photos.

Seems a bit fishy to me he won't do that, after seeing what "Bigwheel" has been doing to Sanwu orders he keeps disputing and not returning, I have concerns over members we don't know well.

I saw that thread. Absolute nonsense. I refused to post to it after that happened.