Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wanted - web designer/developer

VillageIdiot said:
I know you can do something like that to your site Murudai =D

Course I can, problem is just finding enough hours in the day >_<. Holidays are coming up soon so I get a nice big break from Uni :) I'll revamp my site then :)

I'll stick the under construction label on the site though, since it is still technically under construction anyway. Probably be a few months before I can update anything, but hey, I haven't gone and advertised my site around yet anyway so it should be alright :)

Things

My res is 1280X800 (I think), with a 15.9" screen, laptop. I can read the site fine.

CURSE YOOOUUU INTERNET EXPLORERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, found the problem. It was with internet explorer and it was reading the page wrong. I've made an update, so everyone who had it not working, check again and it should be fine :) If not, clear your cache on that page and try again (ctrl + F5).

Things

IE's at it again I see  :D
;D ;D

It's funny, I was learning flash in school a few weeks ago. I am useless at it lol

On the other hand, I am OK at Fireworks /me loves modifying pictures in it

spyrorocks said:
I am a webdesigner, but cannot design flash.

Just off the belt, but if you do ever need a flash designer you can drop me a line spyro ;)

Though, if I recall, did I do that ad thing for you? If so, then you're already aware of my work, lol :p

Yeah, Murudai, I know your work :p

I might have some jobs for you in the future actually... Can you do logo design?

If you want andy_con I'm sure me and spyro can get together and do a mix HTML/Flash webpage for you.

You got my PM, right? I'm willing to go much cheaper than I normally would charge. 1) because this is for lasers :) and 2) it would look good under the experience section of my site. Plus I'm very flexible about payment. If my current offer is still too high, just give me a buzz and we can work something out.

spyrorocks said:
Can you do logo design?

Sure can. Of course, it's Flash so it's vectorised and that, but I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Murudai said:
If you want andy_con I'm sure me and spyro can get together and do a mix HTML/Flash webpage for you.

You got my PM, right? I'm willing to go much cheaper than I normally would charge. 1) because this is for lasers :) and 2) it would look good under the experience section of my site.  Plus I'm very flexible about payment. If my current offer is still too high, just give me a buzz and we can work something out.

[quote author=spyrorocks link=1221391639/20#23 date=1221561536]Can you do logo design?

Sure can. Of course, it's Flash so it's vectorised and that, but I'm sure it'll be fine :) [/quote]

murudai, your flash skills are excellent and your offer is very very kinda, im just not sue i can afford it.
i would luv for you to do my site cos im sure you would do a fasntastic job, no questions asked.

let me reply to your PM

Normally I'd like to, but I need money at the moment :p

(Money for laser parts, so I can build my lasers, lol).