Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanted - Reke 500rgb

• Thread starter Deleted member 37305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37305

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was hunting around for ReKe resources, today, and came across a site that seemed to be a U.S. seller. But now I cant find them. :( I recall being surprised the site sold them, although, it may have been ad drop-ship situation. I just checked Amazon. Gosh, where was it?

It will come to me.

Last edited:
You should put this Want to Buy ad in the Buy Sell Trade forum. There was a Reke for sale earlier, but it was sold. Maybe put what you're willing to pay too.

You should put this Want to Buy ad in the Buy Sell Trade forum. There was a Reke for sale earlier, but it was sold. Maybe put what you're willing to pay too.

It was sold to me, lol. Hence, why I was hunting the net for Reke 500RGB assets. I never did find the site that was selling them from the states. I caused a little ruckus at work and chose to back burner my hobby the rest of the day.

you definitely want to get an ILDA USB interface and some software to control your ReKe. you can begin shopping for that, too.

Watching the built in animations does wear out fast. I think the ReKe is better than the one you cite from ePay. I just peaked at the ePay ad and I don't see an ILDA connector in the pics which may mean you cannot play a show from your computer. and it cost more than a ReKe, too. Hmm. :thinking:

What are your plans for the PJ?

You can also email goldenstarwinni AT hotmail d0t com (or winni at goldenstarlaser.com) and ask for a pricelist. She has some pretty good projectors at a good price. On my old list the S-RGB1000 (review here) was < $400. From looking at the interior, the optics don't seem as great as the Reke, but the laser is more powerful and has a better scan angle. Since you're in the US, you won't get stuck with all those Candadian fees like ARGLaser did.

Last edited:
Sent you a PM. I'm open to a reasonable offer. Wasn't planning on selling mine, but for the right price, I certainly would.

There is also the source- REKELASER-- Forum members have dealt with Lucy- IIRC they offer a year more (2) on warranty and a promise to completely align , inspect and test before shipping( which is VERY high)- One UK PeeLee member did a group buy on these 500rgbs - and yes you will want ILDA for many more options- not sure these SD cards have any software -- just cues and short animantions. - check out Pangolin QS FB3 before you buy any L. show SW- If you are in the CONUS the lowest price on QS is from AixiZ_Laser thru me.

I have one ready to ship now and more just a 50 min drive away.
$498- plus S&H and poo pal 4%- SMRP is $600.

When I get all my DYI PJs finished i will be using three (or at least two) laptops- plus controlling with a Casio midi keyboard and a AKai APC 40- & thats just my lasers w/ QS/Beyond FB3 - a fogger and a few strobes and other efx- for my music I will have complete songs w/ lasershows on my main laptop but for other music I willl play my lasers live to a DJs music. Right now I am still learning to create shows and for practice i use two REKE RGB 500s and a REKE 300mW one color(532)
Using Pangolin QS/Beyond all Pjs must be the same(up to six) -- all ttl or all analog- all rgb or all one color- thus to run more than one type I will need more than one QS and laptop. I plan to use my two 5paghetti lincenses to run my one color beamers until I can afford a second QS/FB3=

WOW haksaw1, I think your way out of my league.
Your setup sounds impressive.

Do you have a website or Youtube vids I could check out?

not yet but soon- sending you an invite- plz accept and subscribe after joining our socal group(by subbing you get email about new potst threads or pics.

hak

That projector costs about 25% more than the REKE, but it includes an internal diffraction grating wheel that's kinda cool.

Last edited: