Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wanted: finishing job mxdl

i have een trying for a couple of months to get my mxdl completed, and i have been too busy/had lots of bad luck(diode troubles). I therefore would like to send it to someone, who could look at all of my diodes, and see if there are a couple of them that would work. I basically want someone to finish the job, as i have cocked up everything that i ahve tried. if none of my diodes work, i would like the person that helps to get a new one, and finish the job

I would pay for the parts (if needed), labour and postage both ways. I am in england and would prefer someone in england due to postage costs, but i am willing to send it elsewhere [smiley=undecided.gif]

I have lots of exams starting next week, so i would like to have sent it off by friday if possible.

I have a few diode, a couple of rckstr drivers and the mxdl with jayrob heatsink.

Thanks for your time

how far are you? sounds like you have everything you need. i'd do it but i live in texas so shipping would be forever, someone from UK will probably help you out :)

good luck

i have everything, but when i solder it together, the evil pixies stop it working. i have got to the point when there is a current on the output of my driver, but when i hook up the laser diode - nothing :-/

If you want to send it all to me I could have a look at it for you, I am in Berkshire.....

PM me

Regards rog8811

If all else fails I'd check it out, but I'm in WA state so I should be a last resort ;D