Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanted - 4x open can red sleds

whos doing the best deals on long open can red diodes/sleds at the moment? im after 4 shipped to UK

modwerx.com want $13 shipping + sled price

you used to be able to get these sleds for $10 including shipping

As I said, Scopeguy could most likely help you out.. I don't know for sure, but he usually comes through.

daguin

modwerx.com want $13 shipping + sled price
you used to be able to get these sleds for $10 including shipping

You still can IF you are part of somebody's GB.

However, if you are buying it from someone, remember that THEY already paid $10 a piece for them (including shipping). Just to break even, they would have to charge you $10 a piece PLUS shipping to you.

Modwerkz price is $10 a piece. The $13 is for a flat rate priority envelope to the UK. If you want less expensive shipping, you are giving up any sort of guaranteed delivery time frame and he is giving up both customs convenience (a single "sticky" label as opposed to multiple forms for normal delivery) and any tracking/proof-of-delivery protection.

I'll sell you 4 LOC or LCC diodes in their heat sinks and mail it first class for $40 PLUS shipping cost (first class postage and a padded envelope), IF you accept responsibility for them being lost or damaged in the mail.

Peace,
dave

Hi,
I don't know if you're still looking, but I can manage $48 (around £30 at the time of post) for 4 LPC-815s, pre-extracted or in sleds. I'm in the UK so it'd probably be faster for you as well.

did order some but i may take them off you in a week or so

cheers