Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

VillageIdiot

He died painfully because he didn't get enough foodz from his repz.

(Tamagotchi, anybody :p?)

Razako

A lot of AU posters like things and VI stopped posting here regularly because the ridiculous laser ban hurt their interest in the hobby.

FireMyLaser said:
The laser ban in au killed his spirit.
I asked this same question 2weeks ago and no answer I havent seen him in any other forum as well :-[ My guess is he's been using his other pointer you know the one that the gov can't bann you for using unless you in China with 2 kids already.

Ace82

Hey come on everybody, not like he's dead! :) Or at least I hope not! :eek:

But he's been on and posted this month. I'd be willing to bet that he'll post on this thread! Sure, his activity has decreased quite a bit, but that's what life is all about, new friends, new family, new girlfriends, new lasers, new forums, new hobbies. The important thing is that (and I'm speaking for V.I.) is that his love for lasers won't ever die, and deep down in his heart he's still here the same as he ever was, only there's probably not much he can say or do around here that he hasn't already said or done, and by that I mean that in actuality, his posts were much more substance then he claimed it to be, although I too miss his lulz! ;D

This one's for you VillageIdiot! [smiley=beer.gif]

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
A stampede of rhinos killed him.
He's off with the other zen masters . Or possibly he is stuck in the moordorf with Gandalf.

no one will ever have as much common sense as the idiot himself. despite his name he was a smart mofo... ;D

lol he's not actually gone, he last posted on Feb 7th (2009 lawl).

Is it just me or are alot of the veteran members dropping off LPF? I'm kinda wondering what happened to spyrorocks...

Spyro was my other spam pal...

OMC......will I be next?

candlejack.jpg

maybe it's candlejack, he abducts peo

caleb

got converted and is now with flashlights, and oz ban has murdered his soul.

his soul is no longer in his body and we may eat the cadaver.

digital_blue said:
Is it just me or are alot of the veteran members dropping off LPF? I'm kinda wondering what happened to spyrorocks...
spyro still logs in and posts from time to time just not as much anymore...