Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos you wish to share part two.

The way this is looking to me now, if we don't stop screwing around we will be viewed as the axis of evil by more and more peoples around the world and they very well may gang up on us and nuke the U.S., I bet you Iran might head the front of the line, Russia and China following. No, we are not there today, but if this stuff keeps up, maybe someday.

Last edited:

ManCave

Visual definition of nightmare.

This one’s even funnier... sound on a must!

Last edited:
Soros is a danger to
Ya know, I'm afraid to even watch that, skipping it :p

I rode one of those bungee baskets between two towers with winches that stretched the cord bundles tight when I was in Panama Fla. called leap of faith and the operator would ask you if you believe in God after you were strapped in, I at the time said NOPE and I'm not afraid......he did not smile for me......anyway it was a fantastic rush going up and flipped over on the way down so I saw the ground rush which was just as good, don't do this if you are not reasonably healthy but if you are it's a real thrill and I enjoyed it, my friend who rode with me looked sick afterwards and said his nuts were stuck in his throat, but most enjoy the adrenaline and the afterglow of surviving what feels like a near death experience.

ManCave

Soros is a danger to

I rode one of those bungee baskets between two towers with winches that stretched the cord bundles tight when I was in Panama Fla. called leap of faith and the operator would ask you if you believe in God after you were strapped in, I at the time said NOPE and I'm not afraid......he did not smile for me......anyway it was a fantastic rush going up and flipped over on the way down so I saw the ground rush which was just as good, don't do this if you are not reasonably healthy but if you are it's a real thrill and I enjoyed it, my friend who rode with me looked sick afterwards and said his nuts were stuck in his throat, but most enjoy the adrenaline and the afterglow of surviving what feels like a near death experience.
My wife and daughter love it... But funnily enough, neither will get on the back of my VFR 1200. My son and myself love to ride fast but we both hate those sling things.

This one is really funny... so long as it‘s not you under the shower 😂
Skip the intro, show star at 0:30.

Visual definition of nightmare.

This one’s even funnier... sound on a must!

Hi,
That guy was traumatizes from the head down, I dont go on rides only because they are man made and man is not perfect.
Hey Joe did you tighten those bolts to spec ??
Rich:)

Sounds awful, still not going to watch that. I don't like roller coasters, never did. I don't want to be put through that kind of ordeal voluntarily for no real need. I used to fly airplanes and did some aerobatics with them, that I do like, but not that machine in an amusement park.