Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos you wish to share part two.

GSS

I can't believe the force of violence and sound as they hit the manaquin head and the car itself!! o_O

Interesting to me, but then I fail at being a materialist

Holy grail framework of the universe? I know, I know.... unproven theory and too much woo woo, but as you all know by now, I like woo.

Edit: Here's another video which may be of more interest to some members:

Here's very revealing interview, explains a lot:

Last edited:
Well, I suppose that's better than my repeated aliens are here video's :)

• Haha
Reactions: DTR

laser marshal

Polycasting technique, could it be a valid alternative for the realization of alloy,copper and brass host laser ?
Of course without leaving the classic cnc turning

He does have his serious faults, but I still am happy he's in and not Hillary.

Yes, you have said that. My question is, now that you know, will you vote for him again?

Trump is much better than Hillary and any of the dem hopefuls, YES I will vote for Trump again because none of the dems are worth a dam.

To be, democrats have become intent on being obstructionists, I suppose both sides of this two party system do that, but these people take the cake.

Hmm. So, it would seem that Hilary wasn't the main problem at all. It is any Democrat that you won't support. I thought is was just Hilary, but if you will vote for Trump again after all he has done to lie and try to get his way, illegally, then the problem isn't the Democrats. It is republicans who have abandoned their conservative principals and vote for the worst person to hold this office just to gain political advantage in the short run. I think you will find that Trump will be the worst thing to happen to conservatism by the time 2021 comes around. You can't unring that bell once it has been rung.