Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos you wish to share part two.

Science of flatness
Optical contact bonding & Clever way to measure surface flatness with a laser @ 10:00 >>

Will OLED replace LCD ? Next QLED yes Quantum

Last edited:
Watch brown bears @ live 360 on YT 🐻 🐻
-You can pan camera whit mouse or tilting your phone!

"Life of wild brown bears in Finland, Suomussalmi Raate, near the Russian border. The live broadcast will start at 10 am (EEST) on July 10, 2019 and will end on 13.7. at 12 o'clock (EEST). Best viewing time is between 7 pm and 6 am at night."

GSS

Has to be going on for as long as Earth has been habitable. We just probably have the tech to finally see them??
I doubt we will find out what they are in my lifetime:(

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
What this sort of tech Peter. lol
I doubt it, not enough people looking up. :D

In all seriousness though, I've believed in this for a long time and have already seen things unexplained to me.
I too hope for a definitive answer within my lifetime.

I've watched a couple of video's on Vantablack, I wonder how well that material would hold up as a LPM absorber. UFO's, well, I've tried to understand why the silence and for the most part.... I think they just want to see how far we can progress without help, except for what we've stole, that is. They've probably learned that if you help a chick hatch, it won't survive. I believe human beings are wired that we must progress by our own sweat and abilities, else we have no self value and won't grow to become what we could otherwise become. What we are makes it necessary, but I hope the point where we have progressed far enough will come sooner than later, so I can see the veil drop to become part of the galactic community. Geesh, that is so corny to say.

I've watched a couple of video's on Vantablack, I wonder how well that material would hold up as a LPM absorber. UFO's, well, I've tried to understand why the silence and for the most part.... I think they just want to see how far we can progress without help, except for what we've stole, that is. They've probably learned that if you help a chick hatch, it won't survive. I believe human beings are wired that we must progress by our own sweat and abilities, else we have no self value and won't grow to become what we could otherwise become. What we are makes it necessary, but I hope the point where we have progressed far enough will come sooner than later, so I can see the veil drop to become part of the galactic community. Geesh, that is so corny to say.

I don't know how well vantablack would transfer heat, more of an insulator I expect.

Maybe we are just one big science project and the UFO/visitors we see are trespassers who know they are not supposed to be here but pop in for a quick look, however they won't interfere with the test, from a seed in the ooze to beings/creatures/life that can seek out our creators and say hello, the bets have been placed and as they live forever or due to time dilation we are moving like a blur unless a visitor pops in to see the experiment at our speed.

Maybe somewhere out on another arm of our galaxy there are beings/creatures/life with 3 strands of DNA and as such have longer lifespans, maybe they were seeded at the same time we were and under the same gravity and time dilation they are in a race against us to see who evolves and reaches out too meets the creators 1st.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Vantablack is quite fragile at the moment despite consisting of carbon nanotubes. Carbon nanotubes are just rolled up graphene so the thermal conductivity would be excellent. But the LPM sensor wouldn't be able to be touched at all.

Curtis, I didn't know that about Vantablack, maybe mixed in with a base it could work. Regarding contact, I'd personally like to know the story, but it is probably better to leave us alone, let's see what we turn into over the next 25 years, things are speeding up so fast at such a quick compounding rate, it probably won't take more than that amount of time to have a clear view of what humanity can become. We might just make it, but I fear not without some terrible nuclear event to remind us of how terrible such weapons are. With as close as the world communities are through the internet and travel now, the impact will be far greater for all of us, if those weapons are used again somewhere.

Last edited:

GSS

The big big big boys might just know what's out there??
Telling us just might lead to wide spread panic, chaos, fear and suicide etc.. People need to hear and know that the US is the almighty.
Yup, "War of the Worlds" stuff:whistle:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I do believe the government knows and is keeping us semi-informed. Full disclosure could lead to mass panic and could outline the lack of protection our militaries could provide. The common theme being a threat to national/international security. After all, the tech displayed is almost often too advanced for our own. They are most likely benevolent, however the threat exists. I believe that's why there is so much stuff put into our popular culture. They are desensitising the subject. There are many films, documentaries etc that have ETI, UFO/UAV's. Some have very hidden deep meanings. The UK has not long released that the general public should be involved in putting together communication efforts if contact is made.

If there was any real evidence it would be made public and hyped to the max, what better way to get unlimited funding than to show some proof that there are visitors and that we need to be prepared and to develop comparable technology, the people are ready right now to hand over power and money on account of the global warming scare ( power grab tactic ) just imagine little green men who could bring a super virus or unknown technology to claim the earth, the military funding would be enormous if they only had 1 ET body to show off and say LOOK the LGM are coming.

But who knows, anything is possible.