Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

GSS

LOL!:LOL:
On another note, what an engine, never ever knew.
I can't believe that moron butchered what was probably Chrysler's rarest engine ever. Poor Uncle Tony almost had a heart attack having to tell that story again.:whistle:
I wonder what the 4 door Hemi cars are worth if they are still around?

Wan't to ad, I read some reply's and I think the guy blew it up in 2016?? unless the word trashed was used in context to how the guy butchered it??

Edit: I posted on the video about power numbers and Uncle Tony actually replied.. Estimated 400 hp at the crank..:)

Last edited:

GSS

Has to be doing at least 1500 hp??
When they did a 250 mph run if I remember it was a tad over a 1000 hp??
I would guess 100 hp more for every 10 mph more at that level of speed?
Un believable it's streetable:)

Last edited:
Re: #1

It seems to me she has an attitude that they are making these changes due to a bunch of idiots who are too worried about stuff they shouldn't have concerns over, but are doing it anyway due to their discontent.

Re: #1

It seems to me she has an attitude that they are making these changes due to a bunch of idiots who are too worried about stuff they shouldn't have concerns over, but are doing it anyway due to their discontent.

I'm sure China would like to come in heavy handed but with the world watching and money at stake as well as a strong protest China is backing down, for the moment anyway.

If the CCP is anything, they are consistent and will continue on their long march of suppression and sucking up a healthy portion of the GNP money for themselves. Bottom line, is what financially hurts China, hurts their own personal diversions of money too.

Weird colors and effects, thanks for sharing.

Here's a video about China's failing economy and mismanagement of money: