Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

I just can't get too excited until someone has experimental evidence that supports their theory. Otherwise, it is just a wetdream.

As many, I have my preferred hopes. My view is this theory might be on the right track, it is eligantly beautiful to me. Right or wrong, sure has what it takes to put my faith into it. If it could only be tested.

Washington DC Dems sinking ship, rats trying to find a new angle to stay afloat:

You need to find another news service to get your information from, Chris. I'm not going to suggest one, just pick someone else. Fox is the only television news org that does this, so any other one will do.

I know, we differ on our opinions regarding Trump and what is fake news. In regard to majority opinion with the media organizations, to me that indicates how corrupt our free to lie press has become pressing their political agendas. With as much BS as I see on a whole from them, Fox is a breath of fresh air.

When the Mueller report came out CNN lost 50% viewership due to all of their fake news regarding collusion with Russia, it became obvious how much trumped up non-sense they and all of the other democratic party driven so called news outlets were doing and lost viewers over it.

The big plan was for Obama to hold off appointing a SCOTUS judge and when Hillary was elected she would nominate Obama, a lot of money was involved and big players who wanted to be kings/queens/dukes and squires were not happy, the Hollywood Harvey Weinstein types and worse ( just look at who owns CNN ) are all too happy to spin the leftist FAKE NEWS and that's what it is to further their agenda, and that's promise the people a communal utopia but delivery slavery where they ( the elite ) will thrive above the law, a lot like what we see now only worse, remember the democrats are rich people, Maxine Walters has feathered her nest nicely as do most all in power and they don't mind selling the people out while pointing at conservative job creators as the supposed bad guys. Fox News is the real news, the rest are scripted.

Now the leftist radicals are promoting this red hat as some kind of insult against the MAGA hat, they've watched too many Hollywood films like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, a lobotomy isn't done through the skull to leave a scar. No surprise though, these folks are used to drinking their Kool-Aid. Although, when thinking about this further, it actually is a good hat for them, they can't think for themselves.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.37.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.37.07 AM.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
If you don't like American news orgs, try BBC. An argument can be made that they don't have a dog in this fight. You won't find another unapologetically Trump champion like Fox News anywhere. I really don't understand why republicans give him a pass on so much of his lies about what he did in the past or how he has handled this presidency considering he has had more turnover than any other president in the last two centuries. He is so narcissistic that he has thrown his own people under the bus as long as he gets to control the narrative. It has had such a detrimental effect on this country. People who are loyal to him don't care that he was convicted by the DOJ of being a racist during the time he worked in his father's real estate or that so very many of the people closet to his campaign and presidency have been convicted of crimes related to his candidacy or presidency. Even evangelicals give him a pass on his many infidelities as long as he advances their abortion agendas. It's like that part of the country has made a deal with the devil. I hope our republic will survive a Trump presidency. That is not a clearly foregone conclusion.

Seems we are Yin-Yang on this, both claiming the high ground, LOL. I’ve come to dispise Washington DC Dems due to all of the lies coming from them since Trump became president, he’s clearly not their president and instead only their devil, red hat and all and it doesn’t need horns, they imagine them there.

Many vote with their wallet, if we want to keep money in it, vote Trump, he’s MAGA.

Really?! Fox News found that the entire news media is corrupt and their shining proof...... an NBC news associate producer made some guy at the Huffington Post angry? This "proves" the entire news media is corrupt and only making things up about Trump. He's never inflated his earnings to investors or banks in order to get loans and he's a billionaire because he says so, regardless of the fact that many years he took a real estate deduction only allowed to people earning $500,000 or less in a year. The guy is consummate liar, so much so that every one in the media, except fox, have caught him at it so often that it's just par for the course for this guy. I don't think even his constituents believe everything that comes out of his mouth any longer. But, that doesn't matter to them as long as their agendas are being forwarded. Have you filled your tax return yet for last year? The tax cut that Trump and republicans passed is going to catch up with much of his constituency this year. Where are the thousands of coal jobs and factory jobs he has brought back? I can't seem to find them anywhere....even on fox.

I think we probably both have a lot of things we can gripe about, I can say one thing though, thank God Hillary didn’t get in and Obama isn’t in now. The idea of her becoming the most corrupt president in history made my skin crawl and I suffered too much aggrivation over what Obama was doing for far too long.

The politicians have done a good job of dividing our nation in order to prevent us from holding them accountable.

Everyone wants to tell that rich man how much he can keep and how to spend his money yet we want freedom to spend our money as we choose, so the definition of a rich man is anyone making more money than the individual who wants to control someone else but not be controlled themselves.

We are supposed to be free people so we should find common ground, but it's hard when the news is pushing THE SKY IS FALLING, FALLIN , FALLING

Obama was a constant liar and people would tell me.....well.....Bush was a liar too, we have come to expect it, but a lapse in memory when questioned by the FBI and off to prison you go.

We didn't even know about the secret FISA court before all of this collusion crap and all our privacy has been invaded yet we are focused on political differences, people need to find common ground.

Plastic bags and global warming are important they say, but not much is said about the Fuhushima radiation that's caused a big rise in thyroid cancer., that's because control can be exploited from the GW claim.

People need to wise up and defend freedom, stop buying into the hype.

Yes Chris another Clinton presidency could have been the end, anything is better than that, still some people....half the people voted for than rancid criminal bitch. I am very concerned about our future.

Last edited:
This isn't making America great. Trump better get off his arse and fix this or I've lost faith in him:

Last edited: