Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

I remember back in the 80s installing a stereo into my car at that time with 12" woofers, 10 inch horns and some ultra flat tweeters that could move the car itself with the sound. That was a time when everyone I knew was trying to build these large stereos into their vehicles. I get by now with the sound system that was installed in my car when new. It sounds pretty good and is loud enough for my needs now. It has a USB port for digital audio inputs, but I still get by with CDs. It also has satellite audio, but I never listen to that as I have a fairly large collection of my favorite music over many years.

God knows, I should have. But, in spite of the music that would drowned out a 474, my hearing is still quite good. Lol.

So 172 degrees to harvest from bank. My heat table will be here tomorrow . In the mean time my vendor asked me if I wanted the diode taken out of the bank for free no charge . Well I said yes a no brainer. Now will have to order another bank and try it my self. Just need to choose what diode bank.
Oh and thats a catchy tune Robert need to get that album... NOT....
Great video so they are easy to get them out and he used a heat gun , but I think the heat table would be more of a stable heating source . would like to see those diodes he pulled work .

That's Barnett4201 in Florida, his brother is BarnetteUnlimited in Southwick MA and it appears to work as I have bought diodes from him in the past.

I have not de-soldered any yet but am sure I will.

Indium solder is low temp,. Here's a chart, if we get the block to hot it can kill the diode so I would have heated more evenly and checked with the pusher a lot more often, he got them a little hotter than needed it seems.

Getting the block too hot before pushing the diode out could de-solder the window/can, I see some GBalls from China where the GBall can basically falls off to the touch.

http://www.indium.com/assets/images/solder-paste-and-powders/low-temp-solders-chart-lg.png

Indium solder site : http://www.indium.com/solder-paste-and-powders/low-temperature/

Last edited:
I think the heat plate set to a preset temp will be much safer in the harvest . And the heat plate will heat the bank evenly not in one spot. This way you can keep testing then till they separate from the heat sink. Just need decide about another choice of bank to buy.

raziamnm

The hashtag#militarylasersystems market is projected to reach USD 4.63 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.86% from 2015 to 2020. Download PDF Brochure@ https://lnkd.in/fk_C45k
The#laser light is notable for its high degree of spatial and temporal coherence. Lasers are essentially used in marking targets, guiding munitions, #missile #defense, Electro-Optical Counter Measures (EOCM), and blinding troops. The laser has applications in most of the firearms and can be used as a tool to enhance the targeting capacity of another weapon system

To the best of my knowledge blinding troops with lasers is a war crime and no one is doing that. Where did you see that lasers were being used to blind anyone?