Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

USPS rant

:crackup:

Now, whenever dealing with USPS packages, I always, ALWAYS put TO: in BIG obnoxious letters in from of the recipient address.

Their tracking really does suck. I remember one case in particular had me kind of livid. Ordered a snow shovel from amazon. It snowed a bit. Not much mind you, but enough for it to be a bit of a mess outside.

Cellphone beeps... your package has been delivered. Well. Nope, no it hasn't. Nor are there any footsteps leading anywhere near my door.

I've had good and bad with USPS. Mostly good though but when something screws up it REALLY screws up.

like it taking over a week to get to you with no updates.

That and going into other locations. Also required signatures. I swear they never bother to deliver it but just leave a slip. So annoying as I have to get a ride to pick it up.

I had a UPS package show up as delivered/on porch but wasn't there. The truck showed up as I was talking to a rep. The driver said he starts marking them as delivered while eating lunch to save time...

Ricker

I'm glad you finally received your package, Dr.Evil! I also feel as though you jinxed me by reading this thread! Just kidding, but now my Sci-Fi laser that I have been waiting patiently for finally made it to the states (New Jersey) then for some strange reason was sent to California! It's suppose to be sent to Maine (North of Jersey) so I hope that's where it's going now, and not going to play ping-pong from state to state as yours did, Dr. Evil!

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=Lx005472801IL

This is the first time I have had this problem with USPS.

Nate

Edit: I hate to assume, but if I were, I would think this is someone else's Tracking number by either a mistake, which I hope, or to stop me from asking him what's going on with the delay of the laser. The first Tracking number he gave me that never worked for 7 days is now working, and being sent to the U.S. from the same post office he uses. He is obviously very busy and hopefully it was just a mistake.

Last edited: