Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Uranus smells like farts, scientists confirm

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Uranus smells like farts, scientists confirm
Study identifies hydrogen sulphide on the icy planet's atmosphere, suggesting it was formed far from the sun
CBC Radio · April 25

Uranus smells like farts, scientists confirm | CBC Radio

uranus-crescent-voyager.jpg

I have smelled hydrogen sulfide gas and it smells like rotten eggs. I guess the fart thing was just too tempting since it came from your anus. :/

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
It's only fitting; what else would you expect Uranus to smell like! ;) ;) :crackup:

what if there was a civilization at some time and they polluted the planet after thousands of years farting? :crackup: maybe the end of our world will be this too :toilet:

what if there was a civilization at some time and they polluted the planet after thousands of years farting? :crackup: maybe the end of our world will be this too :toilet:

OMG Chris, STOP IT! :crackup:
plus rep for that comment :yh:

My two-year-old daughter has mastered farts. I haven’t figured out yet how something so stinky can come from someone so beautiful :crackup:
There’ve been times I could have sworn she needed a diapy change....only to realize...gasssss.<<33

Reactions: GSS
It has a lot to do with what you are feeding her. You might want to adjust her diet a bit.

GSS

My two-year-old daughter has mastered farts. I haven’t figured out yet how something so stinky can come from someone so beautiful :crackup:
There’ve been times I could have sworn she needed a diapy change....only to realize...gasssss.<<33
:crackup: and they say girls don't fart:beer:
Iv'e also been told a smelly poop is a healthy poop..I don't know about the farts though.:can:

I think it’s some of the Filipino food she eats during the week at the Montessori school we have her in :crackup:

Reactions: GSS