Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Uranus smells like farts, scientists confirm

paul1598419

I have smelled hydrogen sulfide gas and it smells like rotten eggs. I guess the fart thing was just too tempting since it came from your anus. :/

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
It's only fitting; what else would you expect Uranus to smell like! ;) ;) :crackup:

deadshadow

what if there was a civilization at some time and they polluted the planet after thousands of years farting? :crackup: maybe the end of our world will be this too :toilet:

Richie89

what if there was a civilization at some time and they polluted the planet after thousands of years farting? :crackup: maybe the end of our world will be this too :toilet:
OMG Chris, STOP IT! :crackup:
plus rep for that comment :yh:

Shotgundrums

My two-year-old daughter has mastered farts. I haven’t figured out yet how something so stinky can come from someone so beautiful :crackup:
There’ve been times I could have sworn she needed a diapy change....only to realize...gasssss.<<33

Reactions: GSS

paul1598419

It has a lot to do with what you are feeding her. You might want to adjust her diet a bit.

GSS

My two-year-old daughter has mastered farts. I haven’t figured out yet how something so stinky can come from someone so beautiful :crackup:
There’ve been times I could have sworn she needed a diapy change....only to realize...gasssss.<<33
:crackup: and they say girls don't fart:beer:
Iv'e also been told a smelly poop is a healthy poop..I don't know about the farts though.:can:

Shotgundrums

I think it’s some of the Filipino food she eats during the week at the Montessori school we have her in :crackup:

Reactions: GSS