Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*Updated 5-28* styropyro's Liquidation Sale

Update 5 28: added a couple things...much more to be added soon

The time has come for me to sell off most of my laser stuff. No, I'm not leaving the hobby, quite the opposite actually. I'm likely going to be moving across the country come August (going to grad school to get my PhD in optics :D ), and I won't be able to bring everything so it's time to begin liquidating! Also, I need funds for my GIANT solid state laser project, so buy my shit!!

Waterproof laser host for 1x 16340 $20 shipped to US
Nice waterproof laser host that I never used. Fits standard 12mm laser modules.
attachment.php

CNI 473nm labby (BW Tek) with issues $50 shipped to US
This is an unopened 473nm labby with issues. It outputs a few mW on startup before dimming out to nothing. This would be a great project for someone who wants to try their hand at refurbishing a DPSS unit. I've got lots of these running in the past, (along with some failures) and I got good experience in handling optics from those tear downs. Another use would be to rip out the crystal set and throw in your own crystals for a DPSS project.

You'll need a 5V PSU that is capable of ~5A to power this (like a computer PSU). I can wire one of my computer PSUs up to the unit for an extra $20.
attachment.php

CNI 300mW 473nm labby with picodrive $450 shipped to US
This laser is one of my favorites, so I hope it goes to a good home! It takes a few minutes to warm up, but sits around 300mW when stabilized. The picodrive driver allows easy adjustment of pump LD current as well as TEC current. According to the guy I got it from, the diode is only running at 80% of its rated constant duty current, so there is the potential for more output if you want to fiddle with the potentiometer. You may see a couple mode hops from a cold startup, but after warmup it has a nice round TEM00 beam.
attachment.php

Plug ‘n’ Play MONSTER Pulsed Er:Yag Laser $650 shipped to the US.
This BEAST laser averages around 20W with peaks in the kilowatts. The pulses are so powerful that it leaves little craters in nearly everything it is pointed towards. It has an adjustable pulse rate, and a remote trigger. Nearly equivalent systems on eBay go for ~$1000. It is the laser from my video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZl0PweNzEA
WARNING: This laser will KILL YOU if mistreated!! Take all HV safety precautions when operating this laser!!!

B+W Anamorphic Prism Pairs $20 shipped each to US.
Coated for 808nm, but members have reported success with correcting 638nm beams.

Empty B+W Labby modules $25 shipped each to US.
Great for constructing your own labby laser!

Indium, 105.6g $120 shipped to US
105.g on 99.99% In metal scrap from a photonics lab. Pic here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/291777115816?

Small things for sale that MUST be purchased with one of the items above!
sold

[

will be adding more stuff later...

Attachments

• ehg1.jpg
    ehg1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 345
  • bw1.jpg
    bw1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 795
  • 473baby.jpg
    473baby.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 879
  • wp.jpg
    wp.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 764
Last edited:

Re: styropyro's Liquidation Sale

Cool! I'll be following your sales, can't wait to see what else you have to add :D

Just added some more lasers, will be adding more too...

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 472
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 456
  • 9.1.JPG
    9.1.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

wow great price on the Spartan. Too bad I have one, AAAANND my PJ's are taking up most of my extra money and then some

D

Deleted member 16589

Wow awesome Where will you be moving too. Hope you can still make selem :D

I'll be moving to Rochester, NY if all goes as planned. Unfortunately SELEM may fall around my moving date. :(

D

Deleted member 16589

I'll be moving to Rochester, NY if all goes as planned. Unfortunately SELEM may fall around my moving date. :(

Well them we just need to host our own :D LPF addition

On a side not at least you will be close to the new England meet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn. My Spartan 589 will be here tomorrow. I even PM'd you last week. :(

Sorry about that. :( My life is generally chaotic, and that leads me to take long breaks from LPF. That being said, the next couple of days I have NO responsibilities, so I will be attending this thread often.

D

Deleted member 16589

Dammit your making it very hard to save my money :D would you consider a trade for that spartan. (though I don't have much to trade)

Sorry about that. :( My life is generally chaotic, and that leads me to take long breaks from LPF. That being said, the next couple of days I have NO responsibilities, so I will be attending this thread often.

I can appreciate that my friend. I once took a five year break from lpf (lol) and I'm intimately familiar with chaos. I hope everything works out for you and you can keep kicking out awesome vids of lasers and moths!

OVNI

Hi,
Sent you a PM for this one.

OVNI

Spartan 50mW 589nm $375 shipped to US
I love this laser, but I have two 589nm units so one deserves to go to a home where it will get more use! On cold startup (3.8V from DC PSU) it hovers around the 85mW mark for one minute. Apparently it likes running cooler, because in summer it runs ~30mW lower. Still a good laser, runs TEM00 and fairly stable for a 589nm unit.
pics:
http://styropyro.com/images/lpf/sale/sp1.jpeg
http://styropyro.com/images/lpf/sale/sp2.jpeg
http://styropyro.com/images/lpf/sale/sp3.jpeg

589nm sold, CO2 laser pending. Will be adding more stuff soon!!

Well OVNI was already interested in it before the listing, but I dropped contact with him a while ago before reconnecting... :eek: It'll be shipped out to him today. :D

Might list some 473nm lasers soon but I need to do some testing. I have a CNI 473nm lab unit that does ~300mW and a bare ~150mW 473nm module from Lasever that needs to be fired up...gonna be doing some storm chasing later so I might run out of time to do testing though :evil: