Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Unrelated to lasers - looking for PSP expert

I do now ;)

PM me.

face-plate transfers, AND an option to add a few LEDS!

I'll get the catagory item up right away on DarkLasers

Good idea,

And yeah DAX does an AMAZING job on his firmwares, He wont release if there is bugs, unlike that other popular firmware, 5.55 somethin somethin,

The hellcat installer is pretty good, but like you said, you need a hacked PSP in the first place to put the "magick memory stick to be" into, and launch the homebrew app that does it all.

Thats Why I mentioned I have a hacked PSP capable of hacking almost ANY other PSP.

The services are on my site if anyone wants to read a lil more about'em

Got the shoulder button LED service up too :)

Tyler - Dark Lasers

I read that DarkAlex is done, he quit months ago, but his team might still be working on cfw, I'd do it, but to be honest, I've not played with my PSP in about 2 months.

He has done the whole retire thing 3-4 times now, DAX is in SUCH high demand, he sticks around for the Fame.

He did work on the latest m33-6 update, so as far as we know, He is still active! :) I hope.

They ARE working on 6.00M33 though i heard. but thats speculation, who knows.

QJ.net has allot of immediate PSPupdates and whatnot. big news, custom firmware updates, homebrew, allot of cool stuff.

Dark

i mean to replace the whole case not only the faceplate.(I already did that)

For the right price, yes.

Thats a HUGE mod-job though, 16gb internal memory (MINE has 32GB internal, and I can flip a dip switch and put in a memory card. but as of right now, I have 32GB of games on my PSP, and no memory card in the slot :p)

speakers, internal chotto mod, clear bottom led strip, and the LEDfader deluxe chip to run it all. not to mention the shoulder button, all 4 status lights (power, charge, wifi, pro-duo)

But all that can be done. yes.

I would suggest SKIPPING the internal camera and speaker part of the mod. Internal bluetooth, and internal 32GB would be way cooler.

And you can have the internal memory withought removing the UMD drive! I use a double trans-flash to pro-duo converter, and hard wired it with the ground to the hold button (my psp has no hold, who needs it really anyways) wich may bring you to ask, how do I turn my LED's off???

Well theres a special .PRX you can throw in the SEPLUGINS folder (on a hacked psp) and if you hit (L + VOL-) "left trigger plus volume down" all your leds automaticly turn off, or back on. It was originally developed as a power saving plugin, but just so happened to control the same LED channel we power the leds from on the power/button board. so it will turn off the LEDfader deluxe too, wich is good.

The LED mods are my SUPER strong-suit, check this youtube video out. It was made a while ago, So i refer to an older firmware, and my psp didnt have all the extra mods it has now, that was JUST my LED mod, and me playing FF7 Crisis Core off the momory card 13 day before it was released in the USA :D Cuz im naaasty!! lol, nah, I can thank Utorrent for that :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGS9NljnTg

Let me know what you think!!!

And yes i know i accidently said "PS2" instead of "PSP" a few times. and I swear a little... sorry. this was before I got into the bizz :D so let me slide on that ;)

Check the video!!! theres a few other LED mods i've done too.

i'll post my COLOR FADING PS2 LED mod on here for the heck of it to show you the kinds of things I can do. THIS is one of my most awsome mods to DATE! Did this 6 years ago. Has a DMS4pro modchip with a 320gig HDD, and TWO Lexan custom windows I cut on a CNC machine, and installed them on the top of me PS2, over the DVD drive, and the CPU/GPU heatsink. Those are the windows you see, and I also windowed the Disc Drive so you can watch the disk spin! (Even though I dont use disks, unless im ripping a game from blockbuster to the HDD with my mod-chip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhKYDvSRqK0

Let me know what you guys think of BOTH mods, I'm curious, I've never shown my laser community brothers this stuff before, and i should have!

And how the hell do you embed a youtube video on the forum?? The embed code from youtube doesnt work here.

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Last edited:
THAT LED job... $200, he has a LM816 audio amp, and like ten LED;s in there, and plus the clear casing, and the internal memory...

are you sure you have enough money to affor these mods... or are you just asking for askings sake...

And did ANYONE even see my Mods I posted above?? no one liked em???

Dark

Hey, back. I've been doing the PSP thing since the days of downgrading to 1.50 with GTA: LCS. I didn't want to order from DX, since that would take a while and it's not really worth the money for a battery that may or may not work.

I have a PSP that got bitten by a dog anyone think they can fix it for me reasonably

it wont let me upload the pics from my phone here at work but if anyone is interested i could
send them via my phone screen looks ok the power switch area is damaged though

its a psp 3001 2009 model

Last edited:
@Tyler, to embed a YouTube video, use [.yt] [/yt] and in between those, put the numbers and letters from the end of the URL in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGS9NljnTg, so [.yt]AiGS9NljnTg[/yt] just don't use the . that was just so it didn't embed the video

Edit: The . in the first part is so it would show

Last edited:
Hey, back. I've been doing the PSP thing since the days of downgrading to 1.50 with GTA: LCS. I didn't want to order from DX, since that would take a while and it's not really worth the money for a battery that may or may not work.

Havent we all ^_^ good ol hen-c, and all that older crap lol. remember having to launch that picture OVER AND OVER again, and if it didnt work, the psp would freeze, and it'd happen like 30 times in a rom, then all of a sudden it would work. lol good times.

@Tyler, to embed a YouTube video, use [.yt] [/yt] and in between those, put the numbers and letters from the end of the URL in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGS9NljnTg, so [.yt]AiGS9NljnTg[/yt] just don't use the . that was just so it didn't embed the video

Edit: The . in the first part is so it would show

Awsome, thanks man.

Tyler - Dark Lasers