Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Underwater Beam Shots

gismo

These underwater experiments need to brought to a whole new level. I'd recommend some laser diving:umbrella:

Nice pics!

Laik

Thanks and it would be good seeing some underwater shots when someone is diving. Looking at a bath tub is a bit boring :p

Last edited:

Moistenator

I miss my waterproof host :( I'm gonna go buy a new one... Mind sharing links to the 2 waterproof hosts you got?

IsaacT

I am going to look into making one of my lasers waterproof. Probably my green one so I don't need to focus.

IsaacT

Will do. I will need to figure out if ORings are capable of waterproofing a host before I do anything else. Anybody know?

Laik

@wannaburn
I am not sure what you mean if they are capable of waterproofing? They go on the back of the thread (there's normally a groove for them) and when you screw it into the female end, it seals it up making it waterproof if that is what your asking.

UPDATE: More pics added

Rainbow

:whistle:

I want an underwater laser!!! so I can put it on sharks. Sharks with freaking laser beams on their head. But seriously I wonder if I could put my lasers underwater

Last edited: