Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Underspec!!!

My true 50 mw doesnt pop ballons i dont know why.
I haved pop 1 ballon close to them but today i dont can pop them!!

3zuli

well... wait... what now?
you've got an underspec laser... that's it ;) also mine 'true' 50 from DX can't pop a baloon from a distance, but from close it can

also cheap batteries and or older ones could be a small part of the problem too. i use the energizer lithum non rechargables in my greenie.

michael

You are an incredible retard. I have tried to tell you at least 3 times to not buy a cheap DX laser because of this very reason. Your "true" 50mW laser is no where near 50mW, surprise! surprise! You trusted the company selling the laser over the people who have nothing to gain or loose.

You belong in the FAIL thread.

You are an incredible retard. I have tried to tell you at least 3 times to not buy a cheap DX laser because of this very reason. Your "true" 50mW laser is no where near 50mW, surprise! surprise! You trusted the company selling the laser over the people who have nothing to gain or loose.

Don't be so harsh.
He learned the lesson hard way, no need to hammer him for it.

Dude, your laser is obviously not 50 mW, OK?
Now,
DX = Underspec , low quality, but cheap
CNI, LG, DL, NL, Opto = high quality, overspec, expensive
O-like, Rayfoss = medium quality, up-to-spec, affordable

BTW**
LG = Laserglow Laserglow Technologies (enter main site)
DL = Dragonlasers Green Laser,Laser Beam Optics,Laser Safety Glasses : Dragon Lasers
NL= Novalasers , a branch of laserglow
Opto = Optotronics, Optotronics Laser Products

Enjoy! :)

Gotta love karma.

Karma.jpg

i agree :crackup:

(but not as harsh)

After some of the PM's that this guy sent me after I tried to help I don't think this is harsh. I don't know how many PM's I got from him calling me a noob because I told him to not buy from DX.

After that, I think its justified :D

After some of the PM's that this guy sent me after I tried to help I don't think this is harsh. I don't know how many PM's I got from him calling me a noob because I told him to not buy from DX.

After that, I think its justified :D
"Should I buy from DX?"
"No"
"Noob"
That is not very encouraging of helping this guy out.

But since I feel nice today, I'm just going to give him some useful links he might want to try out:
50mW transformable green laser/adjustable/burning [OLV50] - $41.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

6 in1 green laser pointer [OLGL6-1] - $23.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Pocket compact Green laser 50mW [OLPG50] - $28.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Silver chrome green laser 50mW/good finish [OLSGL50] - $29.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

"NeedLaser" - browsing laser catalogs is very fun, try it out sometime!

Gama

I know i go buy a high quality from cni this was a laser to test the power.
No problems, i haved listen men.
Thanks.

i highly recommend www.ledshoppe.com i have 2 50mw greenies. one is pot modded putting out 90mw. the other is untouched. both pop balloons at close distance.

michael.

LMAO! How many times did we tell him not to buy from DX?