Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ultrafire U-501B Host

Stop necroposting dude. This thread is three years old and your comment didn't add the slightest value to the thread.

I don't believe necro posting is wrong. And I want more people to know about this. I necro post to renew good content.

gozert

I don't believe necro posting is wrong. And I want more people to know about this. I necro post to renew good content.

What's that for bullshit reason? You added literally nothing to the thread other than saying you liked the host. People can dig up this thread with the search function in a matter of seconds. There is no need to "renew" this thread when there's nothing valuable you can add.

What's that for bullshit reason? You added literally nothing to the thread other than saying you liked the host. People can dig up this thread with the search function in a matter of seconds. There is no need to "renew" this thread when there's nothing valuable you can add.

It is three years old. I am glad I found it and I thought others would like it.

It is three years old. I am glad I found it and I thought others would like it.

I have recently come to understand what necroposting is and I will try to avoid it myself, but now that we are here I will add that if you like that skyray host you can get one with the heat sink at Budget Beams, I have been happy with their stuff.
Budget Beams LLC

Hi Jordan,
Im a little late on this but the pics are expired but the last time i looked it looked like a skyway host. The skyrays that Matt sells are great building hosts. Anyway nice build, i built a Skyray with a PLTB450B / 1.8A X drive/ G2. I love it heat sinking isn't bad either for the diode .
Rich:))

gozert

Hi Jordan,
Im a little late on this but the pics are expired but the last time i looked it looked like a skyway host. The skyrays that Matt sells are great building hosts. Anyway nice build, i built a Skyray with a PLTB450B / 1.8A X drive/ G2. I love it heat sinking isn't bad either for the diode .
Rich:))

I think it's got something to do with LPF rather than the pictures. I saw the first post a couple days ago and it still had all the pictures on it.

Hi G,
Yea no pics now but when there was pics it looked just like a SkyRay host thats what confused me. So i kept going back to this thread but no pics. it says they expired .

Rich:)