Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ultimate dubstep laser show (hercules-500)

Hercules 500 Laser Show and Demo
One beam shot reflected 8X through 5 mirrors
W/ American DJ Fog Storm
AVG: 574.9mW, PEAK: 650.8mW -
Songs: Skrillex- Levels remix, Skrillex- Scream n shout, Skrillex- first of the year

Enjoy :beer:

SO ehhmm yea well i see some green beams i hear crap music and that's it ?

This is the multimedia section... Its not a review. It is just a short laser show.
LOL. If you want to see more videos i have more on my channel. This is just for fun no need to get demanding or critical :beer:

Check out MY dubstep lasershow.......
Check out my YouTube channel for allot more videos. This one was programmed by my brother.....

Last edited:
What kind of lasers are those? I have a club laser too but the laser i used for my demo was a hercules 500 handheld.
My club laser is a Shinp SL-1

+1 Rep... I want one of those club lasers... so your brother had to program the patterns before hand?

ya..he programmed that instead of studying for exams...lol

The lasers are custom made 1.6W 532nm and 1.2W 445nm with DT40 Pro scanners...

TuhOz

Press the 'Edit' button if you need to add something to your post - no need to triple post ;)

Press the 'Edit' button if you need to add something to your post - no need to triple post ;)

Understood :eek:
Thanks for letting me know via the thread :beer:
I was just under a spell from those lasers :twak:

I'm not sure why you keep going on about 'worlds most powerful handheld' either. I probably have half a dozen handhelds that are more than 650mW. In your choice of wavelengths, even.

I know that is true but the reason i do this is to try to balance out against all the other B.S wicked lasers that claim to be the most powerful.
Plus, Guinness World Records still holds Hercules 500 as the most powerful handheld laser 100%Duty Cycle allowing it to function all night :) I dont think any other company had the money to step up to the plate and "officially" take the title away. Even though i agree with you, i will claim that title and fight WL in my own little way :eg:

- - Explore Records - Guinness World Records

Well the way I see it, you and WL are both sinking to the same level of deception. :p

You kind of tarnish yourself by even attempting to play the same game as WL.