Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Uh oh, Spaghetti-O!

Give me open source or give me death. Never been fond of Spaghetti-Os anyway. Now offer up a carton of strawberries & you'll catch my interest.

could not resist...xd xD Xd...

spaghettios-781413.jpg

Grix was the winner of the Spaghetti promotion by researching the pirate warez links that photonaholic posted. Congrats to Grix for winning a free Spaghetti license.

Gratz Grix!
Tho I hope you were
researching the pirate warez
purely for educational purposes only. :angel:

Also carmangary, I can't help but wonder how you came to choose Spaghetti for the name of your software. Its certainly memorable. Is there a story perhaps? (I demand a long & entertaining story!)

Last edited:
Also carmangary, I can't help but wonder how you came to choose Spaghetti for the name of your software. Its certainly memorable. Is there a story perhaps? (I demand a long & entertaining story!)

There isn't much to it, really. I chose Spaghetti because laser images are like using long pieces of Spaghetti to make shapes on your plate. I wanted a fun name instead of something stupid like QuickLaser or LaserProDeluxe which shows no creativity.

Grix

Gratz Grix!
Tho I hope you were

purely for educational purposes only. :angel:

Haha :p

If anyone cares, the links were bogus, the sites are programmed to display fake results for whatever you type in the search bar, and make you pay to download it.