Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UFO/ UAP Research and Laser Pointers Thread

If he wasn't wearing a tin hat which is also attached via a wire to a ground steak 6 feet in the ground, it could have been something placed in his mind by a UFO. OK, I will end the jokes, I don't have any doubts on this subject myself, I think it does happen. Well, except the need for a tin hat or the mind control stuff, that I don't think happens. I've seen things in the sky I thought couldn't possibly be man made in the past, but I believe the US govt may have very advanced aircraft and possibly even spacecraft which are not being made public.

Yeah, if you think about all the secret "classified" operations going on with the US government, in particular the military industrial complex since the late 1940s, it's just common sense that they have the ability to do pretty much whatever the heck they want for many decades, and get away with it.... Even the US President has no authority over them. They could set up a black hole in the middle of a desert and the US president doesn't even have a right to know. I've read that there are trillions of tax dollars that's "un accounted for" . We the tax payers have been footing the bill on all these secret projects and operations for so long now with blank checks and no oversight and no access, that, my question is... why would they not build spaceships... at the very least? No accountability.. no oversight.. above the law.. free revenue flow .. for many decades. There's no real limit. With all those recourses and no accountability, they are on a whole different level by now. We're just the dummies that fall for the speed of light and "the painfully impracticality of space travel". Anything you think of as hard from a mainstream point of view is based on our limits and perceptions and paradigms because we think within the box of a measure economy. These people have no such limit

Warping space/time or creating black holes is fantasy thinking. People tend to believe what they want. Look at all the world's religions. And trillions of missing dollars is conspiracy theory thinking. These days you fit right in with our president.

Encap

People on all sides of anything or issue believe what makes them feel comfortable--whether real, imagined, or a blend of both, matters little if at all generally speaking.

Warping space/time or creating black holes is fantasy thinking. People tend to believe what they want. Look at all the world's religions. And trillions of missing dollars is conspiracy theory thinking. These days you fit right in with our president.
[/QUOT
Religion is the biggest of them all! How many gods are people willing to die over???

I've seen this UFO laser stuff years ago. Bunch of BS IMO. I think their bugs attracted to the IR or whatever visible wavelength they use.

Since its not an ionized conductive channel I dont believe its possible but I do get scared pointing a several watt laser up into a raging thunderstorm. I don't want to be the first to find its not impossible. Lol!

Yeah, if you think about all the secret "classified" operations going on with the US government, in particular the military industrial complex since the late 1940s, it's just common sense that they have the ability to do pretty much whatever the heck they want for many decades, and get away with it.... Even the US President has no authority over them. They could set up a black hole in the middle of a desert and the US president doesn't even have a right to know. I've read that there are trillions of tax dollars that's "un accounted for" . We the tax payers have been footing the bill on all these secret projects and operations for so long now with blank checks and no oversight and no access, that, my question is... why would they not build spaceships... at the very least? No accountability.. no oversight.. above the law.. free revenue flow .. for many decades. There's no real limit. With all those recourses and no accountability, they are on a whole different level by now. We're just the dummies that fall for the speed of light and "the painfully impracticality of space travel". Anything you think of as hard from a mainstream point of view is based on our limits and perceptions and paradigms because we think within the box of a measure economy. These people have no such limit

We can't even prevent the flu from killing 10's of thousands of people each year and we are still burning things for energy and poisoning our air that we breathe and you think our government can produce the energy needed to create black holes at will, come on man.