Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

U.s. Based laser distributer 3day shipping

you guys are killing me!!!! lol either you want one or you dont....i make really good money for a living i could careless about making a couple dollars on a 6.00 green laser...i said before i brought this to bin yu attention he didnt know about lpf....there was not one deal made where i would be profiting from this... why is this hard to swallow..lol anyways we can shut this thread down for alli care..was just trying to help out new members on a good deal thats all im not twisting anyones arm.. i love lasers but im not no expert by no means far from it ...i really wished i never posted this thread..

Last edited:

daguin

you guys are killing me!!!! lol either you want one or you dont....i make really good money for a living i could careless about making a couple dollars on a 6.00 green laser...i said before i brought this to bin yu attention he didnt know about lpf....there was not one deal made where i would be profiting from this... why is this hard to swallow..lol anyways we can shut this thread down for alli care..was just trying to help out new members on a good deal thats all im not twisting anyones arm.. i love lasers but im not no expert by no means far from it ...i really wished i never posted this thread..

I guess that for some of us, truth is more important than a couple of dollars.

If you "brought this to Bin Yu's attention" Why are YOU the only one trying to get his lasers sold here?

If you are just "highly excitable", fine. However, you should back off now and let him sell his lasers.

Perhaps you just haven't been around here long enough. This is the way business is done here. We watch out for each other. Vendors have to 'earn' the chance to sell here by being extra responsive and offering good products and customer service.

Having you "rah rah" Wlaser before it is even up and running puts YOU in the place to answer questions. You do not appear to be doing a very good job of answering those questions.

You placed yourself in position as their advocate. That means you must either bear the brunt of the gauntlet or remove yourself as their advocate.

If he wants to sell lasers here, let him come. If YOU want to distribute his lasers her, admit your position and pony up to the questions.

Peace,
dave

"rah rah"

how-does-lady-gaga-like-her-steak-13915-1269636207-8.jpg

I guess that for some of us, truth is more important than a couple of dollars.

If you "brought this to Bin Yu's attention" Why are YOU the only one trying to get his lasers sold here?

If you are just "highly excitable", fine. However, you should back off now and let him sell his lasers.

Perhaps you just haven't been around here long enough. This is the way business is done here. We watch out for each other. Vendors have to 'earn' the chance to sell here by being extra responsive and offering good products and customer service.

Having you "rah rah" Wlaser before it is even up and running puts YOU in the place to answer questions. You do not appear to be doing a very good job of answering those questions.

You placed yourself in position as their advocate. That means you must either bear the brunt of the gauntlet or remove yourself as their advocate.

If he wants to sell lasers here, let him come. If YOU want to distribute his lasers her, admit your position and pony up to the questions.

Peace,
dave

i do not want to distribute lasers here !!!! i dont have the time to be a glen and do gb all the time for wlaser ...i just thought i would tell people about him and leave it at that..i did tell him 2 nights ago to become a member of lpf as u requested... i told him he needed to introduce himself and his company asap... i did at first say to mention my name when buying from him i now realize this looks as if im profitting off him...this is not true!!! so yes im done with this thread i didnt intend on carrying it on for this long... ohh and yes i still buy led shoppe from time to time in bulk of 5 greens per order for the reason of quik shipping( over 100.00 is express shipping) and sell rest on lpf or to friends ..thats the only distributing i do...

<<<<<<<<<<<(attention lpf members)>>>>>>> this thread is dead closed!!!!!! Im going to let the owner proceed with this when he joins!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Provide some pictures because this sounds kind of suspicious. I have enough 5mW greenies anyway. xD

I stop dead cold when I cannot contact the vendor via telephone. Looking at the contact us page I found:

Store Name
Address
Country
Phone

Contact Us Sample Text ...

This section of text is from the Define Pages Editor located under Tools in the Admin.

To remove this section of the text, delete it from the Define Pages Editor.

Nothing but the email form and the page was not even edited from the contact us format provided by ZenCart.

wlaser

Thank you for introduction. THis is Bin Yu(wlaser.) We have in ebay and amazon business two years. We sold like over 20,000 of lasers, and Have stable customers. We just begin to sell high power lasers (100mw) several months. We are located in Louisiana, basically, I supply the quick and safe shipping domestically, and you can get replacement or refund if you don't satisfy our products. The process time is quick, save your time and patience.

alright bin tks for coming to lpf and introducing yourself..... hey i will be making another 5mw order soon ....i love these 5s they all are over spec. ....compared to led shoppe 5s they are much better...